My AOTC potato chip article made it to the headlines!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    w00t! I made it into the front page and the headlines! I almost fell over when I saw it! I submitted the news of the "Scans of Lays AOTC Chip Bags"
    ...which I currently own 3 different bags, theres pix if you want to see 'em. I now have my 15 minutes of geek fame lol. Hey if any of you collect a lot like me, I want to know something. In collecting these chip bags, should I keep them stashed away "as is", without opening them? Or should I carefully open the bags, take out the chips, and flatten the bags/put them in frames or something? I've never collected chip bags before so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. If any of ya can help me out, I can tell you where you can get those chips for cheap prices :p
  2. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Did you put "Hardware Wars DVD" at the bottom of your email to get entered into the contest? Or have they already given those out?

Regardless, congrats. It's always fun to see your name up on a main page...well, almost always. ;)
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I know that with the Ep1 pepsi cans, collectors advised other collectors to drain their cans. I'd assume you should carefully remove the chips from the bag.
  4. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    "Great kid, don't get cocky."

I would head over to the collectors forum and ask them. They could probably tell you how to empty the bags.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.