main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My apologies...

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey everyone. I will now offer up apologies for being so absent lately. Working the graveyard shift has taken it's toll, I'm afraid. I don't have internet access at home, either so it makes communicating this way next to impossible for me. I want to make it to more of our events, but I tend to forget... :(
    Anyway, if all goes well, I should be able to attend on the 7th, regardless of what we decide to do.
    I suppose an explanantion of sorts is in order now. Looks like there may be some major upheaval and chaos in the weird world of Sean... (i.e. Sean-spawn). Yes, I mean there's a good chance that I will be a daddy before too long. *Covers ears to dull the screams*
    Anyway, if true, it will somewhat limit my extracurricular activities, but I will do my best to make them. Feel free to email or call me to remind me, by the way.

2. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I don't get it. Are you apologizing for not coming to the meetings or for the Sean Spawn? If it's the spawn I just want it on record that I had nothing to do with it so no apology is needed.

3. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    LOL... Apologizing for my absence. Not that any of you are complaining, I'm sure... ;)
    The Sean-Spawn is an entirely different matter. It is a good thing, for sure-- but also scary as hell... As I'm sure you'll all agree that the notion of one such as I producing offspring is a terrifying thought indeed... Hehe...

4. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    how's that work?....

5. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    yeah how does it work? I understand asexual reproduction, but not sexual. Would someone please explain?

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Now Sean, aren't you supposed to have a license to breed? ?[face_plain] ;)

7. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Anyway, congratulations on being a daddy soon. You'll do fine, I think. Okay I hope you do. I don't think anyone is ever really prepared to be a parent. Just try and take it one day at a time.

8. bloatedfet

bloatedfet Jedi Master

Jul 26, 2002
    ImDaBudge, I have an informational video on sexual reproduction if you would like to borrow it (well, that is if you are not offended by nudity--I've heard the birds and bees are completely naked, but I've never actually watched it). But it is this asexual reproduction that fascinates me. How do you do that and how many offspring do you currently have?

9. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    The asexual reprodution applies to plants and bacteria.

10. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    Congratulations Sean-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.