main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH My apology to our fellow members...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ImperialRecruiter, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    It was not my hope to create more problems on the board, and had things been kept private, that wouldn't be the case. But as things are, apologies are in order.

First, please allow me to apologize to the group. Things got way out of hand, and it should have been straightened out in private earlier on.

Secondly, to jedimike421...

I apologize to you because I could have handled the situation with a cooler head. It was wrong of me to do what was done, but at the time, I was also not thinking clearly. I cannot speak for Lotus, but I can apologize for my own actions.

I noticed that you do not apologize to us, as you seem to think that you've done no wrong. I am in disagreement that you are innocent. I am willing to go past this situation in order to further the group, but you did make Lotus uncomfortable. The way things were handled, on my part, was not correct. For this, I do apologize to you. I wish you success for a Northern Kentucky Chapter, and perhaps in the future, activities could be done together.

Only time will tell where things will go.

As for me, I'd like to see the group grow and prosper, and remain an active part of the group. We have the chance to really do something good if everyone will work together.

Again, I'm sorry for the way I handled things.

2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I would like to commend Imp. for making this apology. It takes a strong character to be humble enough to realize a mistake.

Please, everyone, especially jedimike, accept this apology and realize that the Queencity Force is still in it's infant stages and is going through growing pains. Issues like this will soon be behind us and after a few organizational type meetings we can begin having some real fun. If you have been contemplating leaving the group please reconsider. If you are new to the group please take all of this with a grain of salt and stay and have fun with us all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.