main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My application letter to State College

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by FlareStorm, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Please critique:

------- BEGIN ----------

Hello my name is Jordan/FlareStorm. As you can see from the slash (?/?) I have an internet name because I am very good at computars. In fact all my friends know my by my FlareStorm name and not my Jordan name because I am that good (at computars).

I would like to major in your school at programming computars. I am very good at computars like I said up there plus I have played a lot of games. I even post at a web site for games at http://boards.theforce.net/games_videogames/b10005/p1. (That period at the end of the address might mess it up, do?nt put it there if you try to type it in)

Anyways, I posted there and helped a lot and kept up with all the games. I mean I kept up by sometimes reading stuff and wished my computar could handle that game but it ca?nt cuz I only make minimum wage now. Which is why I am writing you, so I can go to school there and get training for games.

I used to play GBG (Galactic Battlegrounds for you newbs! Ha!) and I even made a map for it but my computar broke. I think I can still get the map to you via my friends Chim and Sesfan. They actually go to you?re school. I think they?re real names are Chim Jones and Sesfan Smith. I am not sure but if you send me a pic of them in line for EP3 I can pick them out.

I also have much other experience. I an good at RPGs. Like, I could make your loose 1d6 hit points right now. Even as you are reading this. I wo?nt do it though, that?s mean! Ha!

Also, I have many intrapersonal-communicate-tional skills. My good friends where moderators once and you can contact them for references. They?re names are SoloCommand and ErrantVenture (just like the Star Wars novels! Ha!) They used to be in charge of http://boards.theforce.net but ar?ent anymore but you can still talk to them.

Thank yours for reading this and I look forward to being a part of your club,

Jordan (FlareStorm)

P.S. I do?nt give you permissions to talk to Dajuan or Yane. You know how it is, they are girls and they will say stuff.

------- END ----------

So, think that's cool to send in with my application? Criticism allowed and appreciated.

Edit: Fixed capitalism on the last line "...application? Criticism allowed and appreciated."
    The 'C' in 'criticism' was not capitalized.

2. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    :mad: You're not putting me as a reference?

3. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Could be that you suck...maybe?

That is way better than the letter I sent to get in, you're a safe bet for acceptance Flare, and that makes me happy.

4. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I almost transferred over the summer (seriously.)

Then I didn't. : \

5. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Why do you always make the poor choices?

6. FlareStorm

Nov 13, 2000
    I didn't put Yane as a reference because I haven't slept with him/her (yet)

7. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I'd transfer if it wasn't OUT OF STATE. Stupid increased costs.

But I got a call from them the other day Flare and I told them how awesome you are. Thanks for making me a reference. :)

8. FlareStorm

Nov 13, 2000
    I will seriously print out and send that letter to SC if someone sends me the address.

9. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Since SC is a town, I don't know if it will do all that much, but if you want to send it to Penn State (the university in SC) then by all means. Just tell me what address you would like and I will give it to you.
    Admissions? Registrar? The President?

10. FlareStorm

Nov 13, 2000
    I should probably do all three

11. Pirate_King

Pirate_King Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2001
    The various deans should probably get it as well.

12. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    You should send it to each professor so they know you really wanna go there.

13. FlareStorm

Nov 13, 2000
    Still waiting on addresses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.