main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive My art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    yeah these aren't exactly SW art, but I jsut figured I'd post them.
    And for you low lifes who think about stealing them. Too bad I copyrighte the zelda drawing, the grevious drawing. The characters all have a patend on the likeness. The others I have intent to copyright. SO yeah nice try

[image=http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/youaremyneedlexx/photos/1433553]

[image=http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/youaremyneedlexx/photos/1268414]

2. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
  3. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
  4. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
  5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art, DarthCemeroX :)

Just a few reminders:

Please don't post multiple times in a row. Fan Art has a feature that gives you unlimited editing time. This forum is also dedicated to SW art. I saw that you have one drawing of Grievous, but that's really pushing it compared to all the others. Try to balance it out between the SW art and non-SW art. Also, some of the others are also graphic in nature and may not be appropriate for all members. Just something to be mindful of in the future.

6. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Sry bout the multiple posts, beginners mistake.
    Well I had more pics of star war characters but I can't load them

"I saw that you have one drawing of Grievous, but that's really pushing it compared to all the others."

Are you talking about the quality of my work or just the fact that it was the only SW work. Because I don't want to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure it's a good picture.

As for graphic, I can see what you mean. I'll cut back on the blood subject matter.

sry for the trouble

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    No, no, no. Definitely not the quality. The quality of the work is great. I was referring to all the non-SW art against the one Grievous image. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for understanding. :)

8. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    It's all good, i should've read the rules prolly before posting, but il keep it sw in the future posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.