main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Butterfly-A Young Qui-Gon Jinn Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Sep 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Sorry about that folks but my computer ate then end of the story. I'll have it up tomorow for you I swear.

2. Tyra-Sigel

Tyra-Sigel Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Argh! Renton, you'ge gotta post! I'm hooked! *Grins* As always.

3. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Here it is!

There was an incredible peace between the two as they shared this beautiful moment with eacother. As any lovers do the found comfort within eacothers arms. Qui-Gon took his hand and rand it up and down slowly under Catalia's tunic along her abdomen. Telling her sweet nothing's into her ear. Telling her how beatufil she was and how happy he was to be with her in this moment.

The suns of Coruscant began to fade away under the skyline. Streaking the sky with brilliant rose fingers that stretched as far as the eye could see. But they remained under their tree, oblivious to their surroundings, it was only them, it was all that matterd.

Qui-Gon whispered into her ear. "I love you my Butterfly." She told him that she loved him the same. There was a silence again. Feeling him put his hand into his pocket Catalia moved forward so he could reach it.

In his hands he grasped a small black box. Wraping his arms around her again he opend his palm to reveal the box to her. "Take it love." And she did just that, undoing the small piece of red Corilean Silk she opend it to reveal a slightly smaller box. Opening it she gasped at what was held within it.

It was a ring. A silver butterfly kissed with Tatooine diamonds. But this wasn't just a ring. This was a engagement ring. Turning her face up to him she finally asked her the question.

"Butterfly, will you marry me?" Catalia only smiled and Qui-Gon knew her answer. Sliping the ring onto her small hand he clasped her hand into his and kissed it. "I love you Butterfly. I always will." Looking at his chronometer he sighed. "I think it would be best if we turned in for the day." Standing up he assisted Catalia to do the same. They folded the blanket they had sat on that day and Qui-Gon stuffed it under one arm as he took Catalia's hand in the other.

The following morning Catalia made breakfast for her and her fiance. Humming as she cooked him his favorite breakfast she stopped suddenly. A piercing pain shot through her that made her stop half stride. Grabing her head she breathed deeply. *It'll pass.* Catalia told herself. Trying to make it over to the medicine cabenet another sharp pain rose from within her to make her cry out in pain.

Hearing this Qui-Gon shot out of bed. Pulling on his sleeping pants he walked out to where she was. "Catalia you okay?"

Giving him a pain filled smile she said. "I'll be okay. It'll pass." Qui-Gon looked at her worryingly. Since he had known her for so long he knew not to question her calls about her being sick. But as another wave of pain hit Catalia she blacked out and slumped to the floor unconcious. Running over to her Qui-Gon checked her eyes and saw in horror as a cloud came over them, fogging their beauty. Picking her up with an amazing ease he quickly moved to the healers.

Gods, he hoped he just wasn't too late.

Several hours went by without a word from the healers as they worked on Qui-Gon's love. Sitting in the waiting room only in the sleeping pants he had been wearing that morning Qui-Gon sat in silence. His head in his hands shaking it ever so slightly. The force wouldn't take Cat away from him. It couldn't.

Could it?

He knew this day would come. But not like this! They weren't even married yet. Only have began their lifes together it was ending as fast as it started. Qui-Gon's best friend Mace Windu sat next to him, his heart saddend by the situation as well. The three had grown up together. If Catalia passed on, it would be a hard to both of them, especially Qui-Gon.

Oh there had been a time where Mace had loved Catalia, but knew she was meant for his friend. And he didn't dare step between them. Now only able to put his hand on his friend's shoulder, the only support he could give.

Master Healer Erik came out of the Operating room. Wringing his hands as if they were soaked with water. He cleared his throat and said with a bit of a sadness behind it. "Qui-Gon Jinn?"

Qui-Gon's aquatic blue eyes that were bloodshot shot up to meet the Healer's dark brown ones. "Is she

4. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    UPPPPPPPP!

5. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    *sniff* Wonderful post Renton. *sniff*

6. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    Someone pass the Kleenex!

Awe, I loved this story. And look at it this way, you won't have to put up with me hounding you anymore. That is until you start another story I get hooked on...

7. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    UP For Tyra Sigel who needs to read the end!

9. Tyra-Sigel

Tyra-Sigel Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Here I am. Thanks Renton. Love the ending. It was so sad! *Sniffs and goes for kleenex.* Master Erik, hmm? I wonder who that could be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.