main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Celebration II Pics are now online!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Hey all, sorry this has taken so darn long but I FINALLY got my Celebration II pics uploaded, captioned, linked, and ready for your viewing pleasure. I have nearly 50 pix and they are all high quality, so be patient as they will take longer than usual to load. Again, sorry this has taken so long, but my job has gotten in the way of things, and I also have a life so I can't stay cooped up here all the time doing this :p But I sure busted my butt making this, so if you all don't mind, give it a quick view, I got some cool pix! Thanx!

*Smacks self in head* It would probably help if I gave the link, huh? Got so excited I forgot about it! http://www.geocities.com/temp_sith/ and click on the celebration II link (it's in the news section right on top, you can't miss it) Thanks!

2. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
  3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Aaaahhh the memories of Celebration II...being cattle-herded through large hallways from one exhibition to another...kinda makes you want to go..."MOOOOOO!" ;)

EDIT: Hey Reborn, check out picture #44! In the background, under that walkway is me and Emily (I'm the guy in the white T-shirt and Emilt is next to in the tie-dye shirt) DUDE, WE WERE SOOOOOO CLOSE TO FINDING YOU!!!!!

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    AGH!!!!?!??!?! I just heard a cow moooo! WHERE IS IT!?!?! WHERE!!!! DEATH TO THE COWS!!!!!!!!

5. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Good Idea. Here are mine. CLICKIE

6. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    No 'photo by' credit for that really lousy pic I took for you Annrev (the first one with the lightsaber added)? I'm hurt. ;)

7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Heh it's a small world after all, huh Krash? I find that pretty cool! Say , I didn't happen to be chatting with you in line that Sunday morning did I? I wound up talking to some dude that looked like you if it wasn't you. Pretty cool tho! Hey if any of you are having problems viewing the pics, let me know. This free Geocities garbage has a horrifically slim data transfer rate, which means after like 2 people look at the same pic, the page crashes for an hour. So lemme know if that happens; in that case I will have to upgrade to Geocities Pro for $5 a month and gives like 15GB data transfer. Glad you all like the pix, I'll be sure to check out everyone else's!

8. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    I was having a problem viewing some of the pics Reborn. Some type of page error would appear once in awhile.

9. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Krash even got his picture taken with Anthony in line on Sunday. I could of but was too scared.(as I hit myself again)

10. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    I went right in front of Daniels to get a pic with him but the crafty bugger scuttled away so fast that I wasn't able to. Man, he can be fast when he wants to be!

11. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Nice pics Reborn. :) I'll post my pics here as soon as my frined finishes getting them online. [face_plain]

12. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Here are my pics from Celebration II from our digital camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.