main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My chances of getting a picture with my SW favorites

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by JediLuis, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLuis

JediLuis Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    Does anyone know if you can take a picture with an actor, or can you have someone take a picture of you getting your photo signed during the autograph session? I was thinking that if i meet up with some people at the convention I could take pictures of them getting their autographs signed while they stand there in awe...a picture is worth a thousand words. Here is another idea....if there could be a photographer that could take your pix as you get it signed like you do at Disneyland or any amusement park. Maybe it could have a Celebration 2 border on it so it will be authentic.... Ok all let me have it!!!!

2. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Heya JediLuis, I haven't been to an official Star Wars Celebration before, and since this one is run differently from the last from what I've heard, I don't know that it matters, but previous times that I've met SW celebrities at cons, it was fairly easy to get your picture taken with a celebrity. Maybe not next to one another standing up, but many people lean across tables with the celebrity, and have another person take a snapshot. Usually there are volunteers around in case you are in line by yourself, and they're more than willing to help out. Some celebrities will step out from behind the table and stand next to you (of course, the cons I went to were a lot less busy than this one will be, but it could still happen given the line and the celebrity). So I would say your chances are at least fair, probably good. You might even catch someone walking around, just have your camera ready and good luck.

3. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Your best chance is if that celebrity isn't real busy at the time. Meaning the line for his/her autograph is short. When I met Kenny Baker last year and asked for a picture with him I got it only because there were only four people in line at the time. If the line is really long I would be surprised if they even do the lean over the table thing. Still I'm hoping they do. If I could be in line for Carrie Fisher right now I would be. [face_love]

4. JediLuis

JediLuis Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    Thanks for your advice I hope I can get Carrie Fisher's picture too....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.