main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA My comment posted!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedimasterbryan, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    On the news page there is a story concerning the "star wars kid" appearing on tech tv. My username is even credited in the short article and most of the article contains what i actually said!!! :) I can't believe it i never thought they'd actually post it

when i saw my post i actually almost did an ewok like victory dance :) It was kind of awkward though since i was in the middle of class and actually wasn't supposed to be online though

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Congratulations, Bryan! That's awesome, considering the number of people that come here and send comments a day. I have to check that out. :)

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  3. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Awesome...that is really cool.

4. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    Its happened again, another piece of info provided by me has been posted. The story is the one about hyperspace (the new starwars.com thing) and how it was featured on tech tv. The name credited is BKR, thats me. (its my initials, i forgot to put my username in the e-mail i sent)

5. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Hmm, Is there a site or somewhere where this is, or was it on a TV program that already aired and I missed?

6. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    no this was posted on theforce.net heres the url:
    http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml#21071

Its about the hyperspace program and the part credited to BKR is the stuff i submitted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.