main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My concept for the upcoming Live Action TV series.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by HerkMondo, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HerkMondo

HerkMondo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey, I haven't posted here since Episode 2 was released, so I'm not sure whether this is actually on topic or not.

There have been two basic concepts I've seen floating around recently:

1) Boba Fett between the trilogies.

2) Post-RotJ.

Well, why not combine the two?

The first episode would start with the scene in RotJ where Luke is about to be put in the Sarlacc pit. Some insert shots could shift the perspective to that of Fett rather than the heroes. The scene plays aout essentially the same. After the heroes fly off, the scene cuts to the next day. Dengar (Played by anyone really, all you need is a dumpy guy) is walking alround the area of the battle. The scene from Dengar's Tale/ Bounty Hunter Wars then plays out primarily from Fett's perspective. From there you could begin the series with an adaptation of Bounty Hunter Wars, or at least the base concept of it.

Using the story from the books establishes a recurring supporting cast, which is kinda necessary in an ongoing series. Anyone could play Fett, due to the Sarlacc scars. All he would need is the build and the ability to do the Kiwi accent. Or not, the accent isn't even essential.

From there the series could really progress as the writers see fit. You could occasionally do some comic stories. Twin Engines of Destruction would make a great season premire or finale. A cut-down version of Death, Lies & Treachery would make for a good light hearted story.

Just my idea, I'm no writer.

I think this can go here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.