main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Consolation- Update Oct. 20th! "On to Geruk'ar"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jainasolo2001, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    I guess I should, do I just post the next chapter in the appropriate forum?

I've got DRL breathing down my neck. I'll post as soon as possible. :)

2. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Actually, you can post the next chapeter here unless you choose to move the story over to the other forum.

~Priestess

3. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Who cares if he's logical? Being logical doens't mean it's not annoying. I hope DRL will leave u alone soon.

Katie

4. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Geez!! Where is everybody?!? Well, I'm here anyway. UP!!!

Katie

5. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    I was on vacation. :)

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    UP! are we going to see any more here?

7. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Yeah, :) Sorry it's taking so long.

8. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    "My Consolation"....the forgotten fic.

9. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Big up for myself, and a warning that I will be posting here again soon, so if you wanna know what it's all about, I'll give you (and myself) time to re-read. :)

Also, If you do read this, do you think I should move it to the "Beyond the Saga" page?

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    This is a great fic!!! :D I can't wait for the next update! :) BTW~ Bring our Jaggie back!!!!

11. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Maybe I will...and maybe I won't, you'll just have to read and find out! ;)

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    *stomps her foot in frustration* But I wanna know now!!!! :_| :p

13. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    uppies i just found this and read it and now i want more

14. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    um i think maybe after u finish posting here.... that way u can concentrate on posting new chapters ;-).

-jj00

15. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I agree with JJ00. :D Finish here and then redo it and post it on the Beyond the Saga. Postie soon?

16. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Okay. :)

Yeah, a post soon, I had to work late last night, or I would have posted then, and I'm working early this morning, so no time to do it now, but soon, yes. :)

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    OOO!!! Yeay!!! A postie! :D Can you tell I'm excited? :p

18. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Sorry, I would have started this post sooner but I had caught a stomach virus. :(

But I'm posting now. :)

The look in Syal's eyes shook me to my core, I wondered what that look was doing to the interior of that calm exterior that was General Soontir Fel.
    "You knew? You knew ?!" Syal said pointing at her husband. "You knew that my son's ship was captured still intact and you didn't tell me about it! My son could still be alive in the hands of an enemy and you didn't even care enough to tell me!"
    The look of fury in Soontir's eyes was long gone now, replaced with a non-readable emotionless stare.
    "I knew." He said solemly. "I knew and I didn't tell you because I wanted to save you the heartache. Everyone knows that once captured by the Vong alive, your lifespan is shortened to meer days. And the death they deliver is harsh and crule...painful." I could here the slight waver in his voice. "I wanted you to think that our son had the easy, respectful death that he deserved. Save you from the images of torture and suffering that he had to endure."
    "He had a chance. He has a chance." Syal said glancing at me, and then the son in my arms.
    "Syal..." The stern man broke off into silence when his wife raised her hand for silence.
    "Jaina, in you heart, do you think Jag is still alive?" Syal said with her tear-stained face turned to me.
    "My mind says no, but in my heart....yes." I said looking into those tear sparkled eyes. I had already worked out the difference between my heart and my head... my head was to follow my heart this time and forget about the doubts.
    Suddenly alarms rang:
    "Invasion. Get to your ships imediately."
    We all stared at one another in astonishment.
    "They followed me here." I said dejectedly. "I never intened to bring this upon you."
    A heavily accented voice replaced the crisp warning.
    "We knew you have a JEEDAI amongst you, deliver her to us and we will retreat."
    Davin started to cry. I passed him over to his grandmother. I knew exactly what I had to do. For the sake of my son, and the fate of my fiance.
    "I'll surrender." I said.
    "What are you doing?" She asked me.
    "Going to get turned over to the Vong." I said.
    "You don't exactly think that this is the best idea do you?" Soontir asked.
    "It will secure your safety, the Vong despite their wrongs are an honorable race, once they give their word, they stick by it. If you turn me in, they will not attack."
    "You're willing to give up your life that easily?" Shock in Syals eyes told me that I should be thinking of my son....but I was.
    "I'm not going to give up my life...but I am going to find out what happened to Jag." I turned to the General. "Turn me in."
    His eyes were cast downward but he nodded.
    I took my sobbing son from Syal's arms, rocked him gently and placed a kiss on his forehead, before whispering to him: "I'll be back soon, I'm not sure when, but hopefully I'll be back with your father and we can be a family, okay?" I looked into his hazel eyes and had to pass him again to Syal, if I didn't, I would never go.
    "Take care of him until we are back."
    And I was whisked away into the unknown, uncertain of my fate, but certain enough of my love for my child and his father to find out.

19. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    uh oh.... this doesnt sound good. but if jags alive... and poor davin! the kids may have no parents...

-jj00

ps. good post tho ;-)

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uh-oh. Jaina's turning herself in. :( But maybe she'll find Jag! :D Poor Davin. :( That was great! Can't wait for more! :D

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Let's have a musical up! *thinks of a song* *clears her voice and sings out of tune* Ahh. On second thought, maybe not. How about a regular up? :p

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Great job on that! Can't wait for more!

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  24. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Thanks guys. :)

Due to a pretty bad knee injury (sitting at the computer actually hurts) I'll post later.

25. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I'm sorry to hear about your injury, jainasolo2001! I'll be looking forward to your next post!

Look! the next post is number 100!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.