main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Consolation- Update Oct. 20th! "On to Geruk'ar"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jainasolo2001, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HOW IN ALL THE NINE HELLS DID YOU GET ALL THAT INTO ONE ITTY BITTY POST??!!!!

Gosh, your body count just bumped up. You be rivaling Troy Denning next. :D

Great Post!!!!!!!!!

MORE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    J&J: I'm scared! [face_scared]

DoF: Yeah, if only I got paid for that!

Post soon.

3. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
  4. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  5. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OH MY GOD :_|

that was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so FRREAKIN SAD!!

NOW jaina solo 2001

i demand that u hurry up and get the next postie up before i die of (evil i dont know whats gonna happen to Jaggie Poo cliff hangerness!!)

LOL

That means

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

6. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Ok, ok....I get the idea. ;)

The first thing that I recalled in reality was the sound of muttering. The words I didn't understand, but I knew somehow that I was the topic of someones conversation. I tried desperatly to open my eyes, but all that I could accomplish was a flutter of my eyelids. I could feel, and smell, the breath of something close and I wanted to reach and feel what was hovering over me, but my hands were bound down. I felt something drip on my face, that followed with a sizzle and a cold burn. I tried to scream, but I couldn't form my throat to obey. I heard something growl not too far from the one hovering over me.
    "I know you are familiar with the voxyn, and I know you have felt the soothing touch of their acid." The being teased as he inched even closer to my face.
    By then I forced my blurry eyes open to view my captor. He was a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper, large, built and holding a twig dripping with green acid- over my eyes.
    The green liquid was about to drop and the Shaper moved it, just in time, to drip it's contents on my cheek. I moaned in agony.
    "I also know you are weak. Therefore, I will not take you beyond your limits. I must see how far you can go before you die."
    "Wh....who are you?" I croaked.
    I was answered with a slap- hard across my freshly melted cheek.
    "Who I am is of no concern to you, what concerns you is how long you choose to hold on to life. I am simply here to help you along your journey, you are the one in control."
    I mustered up enough courange to answer him.
    "If I am the one in control, then you can let me go."
    He laughed.
    "Alright. But my friend here, might enjoy the fact that you are free, he can chew you easier if you are not bound."
    I chose not to retort. I was frantically trying to think of an escape.
    "However, I am trying to see how long you last, Hushok noab groat! The last he yelled and the voxyn retreated into a corner, sitting obediantly, but observing expectantly. He was hungry and I was to be his meal.
    The Shaper sprinkled salts on my bound hands and the blorash jelly retracted, freeing my hands.
    "I would advise you not to try escape, then I will kill the one you seek."
    "The one I seek?" Did he know of Jag?
    " Do not play games with me JEEDAI! I know what you are after. And he is kept alive, if only to suffer."
    "Where is he? Where is Jag?!" I felt my fury rising, my desperation too, but I forced myself to calm, for I knew that was the only way I could manage escape.
    "Ah, very well, you are in control here," the Shaper taunted, "he is very near here. The station closest to this one. Too bad he will not remember you and that you will not live to see him again."
    "What makes you say he wouldn't remember me?" I asked.
    "His memory has been reformed. He is now a servant of the True Way. Ah, I see you care nothing of your own fate. You did not ask why you wouldn't live to see him."
    "I'm in control," I said smugly, "I choose to live."
    Once again the Shaper laughed. Then he turned to an organic looking tray with several objects on it. He picked up one that looked vaguely like a suringe.
    "We'll see." He smirked as he approached me. I knew it was time for action.
    I rolled off the table and slid to the side taking the Yuzzhan Vong by surprise, knocking the object from his hand. He yelled, and the voxyn came forward. I could smell the acidic saliva dripping from his mouth. I grabbed the dropped weapon and jabbed it into the monsters jaw, just as he was lunging to attack. The voxyn, stumbbled sideways and dropped on it's side.
    The Shaper then lunged. He grabbed me with his massive hands and pinned me against the grainy wall, holding me by my throat. I raised my hands and spun, releasing me from his grip. I stumbled back towards the table, but I knocked over the tray that held the weapons. I picked up one that looked like a claw, and pointed it toward my attacker.
    "Stay away, or I will kill you."
    He stepped forward and I slashed the weapon as a warni

7. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    JS it is a post though it didn help the jag cliffie much but i\m glad jaya is going after him

8. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    She knows where he is, though he has had his brain swiped...you got to get the ball rolling before you can play with it. ;)

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D Jaina showed him. [face_mischief] :p He told her what she needed and she killed him because of his over-confidence. :p Awesome that she's on her way to finding Jag but... he's been turned to the true way... I don't like the sound of that. :(

10. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    We'll just have to see how he's been progressing....possibly in the next post.

;)

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Awesome post!!!

12. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Thanks! This is a hectic season so I'll post when I can...otherwise Happy Thanksgiving, eat LOTS of turkey.

:D

13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
  16. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Thanks. Post soon. Two jobs suck.

17. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

I swear I already replied to this.....

OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More soon????!!!!

:D :D :D :D

18. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  19. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    uppity up up uppity up up look at Jaggie go uppity up up uppity up up the boards so ho ho ho

20. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
  21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  23. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    i came up with a better version of that song recently

uppidety up up uppidety up up look at jaggie go... uppidety up up uppidety up up to see jaina solo!

whatcha think.. i like this version a lot... betttter

24. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Upp!! Come on, don't leave us on a horrible cliffhanger thinking they succeeded with Jag what they couldn't quite do with Tahiri! *weeps* Jaina and Jag must get back together and Jag must be all happy and good and normal!!!

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.