My Consolation- Update Oct. 20th! "On to Geruk'ar"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jainasolo2001, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  2. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  3. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  5. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Master

star 4
  6. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Daughterofflame Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  9. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  11. jainasolo2001 Jedi Master

star 4
    I really wish I would get more time to come in here and post, hopefully after vacation I'll be relaxed enough to post.
  12. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    I hope you can post after vacation too. :)
  13. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  14. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  15. MaraJade1225 Force Ghost

star 2
    update sooon!!! please!!
  16. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  17. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  18. Daughterofflame Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to say it. I can't hold it in any longer.

Great Stars, November was months ago! Where are you??!!?!?!?!

Ok, I'll just settle for an UP now. More soon??!?!?!!?!?!?

~*~Austyn
  19. Jedi_Vai Force Ghost

star 1
  20. so_vain32 Jedi Knight

Hi! :D I'm still reading... I just wanted to tell you that. ;) Also, your work rocks! :D I'm sad that there isn't more but I'm sure you're doing the best you can. (I especially know how bad DRL can be... I was grounded for 5 months)
  21. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
  22. jainasolo2001 Jedi Master

star 4
    You guys are so loyal...thank you so much! I can't begin to express how sorry I am that I've been away for so long. But now I have a new job and I work 50+ hours a week along with a few other things I have going on...It's so hectic. I feel like I only come here to make excuses, but I promise within the next few days there will be a post. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you for all the complements and support! It means alot! :)
  23. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    What can I say? When I see a good story I fight for it to continue. lol. Making excuses is okay, just as long as one of those excuses helps the story. :p (that doesn't even make sense. lol.) A post soon is good. :D
  24. jainasolo2001 Jedi Master

star 4
    It makes perfect sense, I pull alot of my stories from real life experiences for example...Releise's dislocated knee; really happened to me. Several things that happen affect my writing. Not only the content of the story but the tone as well, so maybe if I'm feeling a little rushed, the plot can be rushed. Same can be said for any writer. I'm just glad that you guys haven't given up on me! ;)
  25. jainasolo2001 Jedi Master

star 4
    Can it be? Is it true? jainasolo2001 is here to make a post? [face_shocked] *GASP!*

Okay, just for you guys....Jag's point of view; but is it really Jaggie? [face_mischief]

I rolled over, feeling the sharp stab that attested to yesterdays beating; I rejoiced at the pain. With my right arm missing, it was akward sitting up from the fiberous sleeping mat, especially with that stinging ache in my rib. I smile knowing that with each tinge of pain the gods smiled down on me.

But who am I? For weeks I wondered; or was it months? I lost track of all time after the first torturous lashing. I remembered that at first I loathed pain. But then I started to embrace it, for it was the only thing I had to hold on to, the only thing that was mine...but truly it wasn't; pain was for the gods. The being that hated pain was scared and confused, weak. My masters taught me that pain made me strong. They must be right.

I can remember nothing before my first scared beating. Did I ever have my arm? What was my name. My masters filled me in on some in between teaching of the True Way and my lashings. My name, they told me, is Yuherk- a Yuuzhan Vong word that translates to "one who crawls on his belly". I was rescued by my masters as some beings called 'Jeedai' were killing me in a most injust way, not seeing that I go to the gods after my death. They cut off my arm and cleared my memories hoping to turn me to their blashemous way.

As I successfully, but slowly, raise myself from my sleeping mat, one of my masters enters the room. It was the slashed face of Ogneth, one of the higher masters, truly loved by the gods.
    "Do the gods smile on you today Yuherk?" the master asks.
    "I do hope they do, master." I say with my eyes down cast. Looking into his face would be disrespectful...something in my soul honored repsect and dicipline. I must have had great training before the Jeedai captured me.
    "We'll see Yuherk, if they do you will embrace your pain, relesh in your anguish." And with that he slaped me soundly against an already swollen cheek... I smiled.
    "Very well, young slave, you are most obediant!"
    "I live to serve you and my gods, master." I answer whole heartedly.
    "Are you anxious to get your revenge angainst the ones who meant you harm?" Ogneth asked stroking the cheek he just hit.
    "My master, I only wish revenge if you wish it for me." I say.
    He chuckeled.
    "That I do, young slave, you shall get your revenge against the blashemous Jeedai, but first you must prove yourself fit to fight."
    "I will fight to my painful death if it be my gods will. I will hunt those evil beings to no end. Death to all Jeedai!" I answer, feeling a stirring in my soul that couldn't understand, why did it feel wrong? They are the ones that meant my death to be unjusitfied.

The stirring of not understanding burned worse than my split face, a pain I didn't know how to embrace. Something was missing... something that had meant more to me in my previous life than the gods did to me now.

Were my masters hiding something from me?

I quickly shrugged that offensive thought away. The masters had saved me, taught me. They offered me more than I may have ever had. But now I needed more. More than revenge... I needed answers on why those Jeedai stole my memories and my arm, why at times I didn't want revenge and why I was so scared of pain in the begining.

I noticed Ogneth smiling at me.
    "You will begin a warriors training tommarow. For today though, we will be praising the ones that see fit that you live and that will see you when you die."

"Glory to the gods!" We say in unison.

[face_shocked] Could it be that our sweet Jag will be no more? We must wait and see if Jaina can save the father of her child and the love of her life in time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.