main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC my continuing journey towards serial killing

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    That's my worst nightmare. And exactly why it's so fascinating. Being killed by humans is so.. eeewww.. I'd rather take 1000 bee stings, 5 shark bites, runned over by 2 elephants and gotten my eyes jabbed out by 15 woodpeckers than being stabbed by a person. Eeeww

2. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Hmm. I think I would have to take being stabbed by a person if those are the choices.

3. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    i would agree tho that having violence done to you by another human being is vastly more disturbing to think about than violence by a wild animal

4. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Speaking of films about serial killers, whatever happened to the adaptation of Devil in the White City?

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  5. Blithe

Blithe Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    I really need to remember not to ever reveal any personal information to rogue.

6. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I think maybe H H Holmes and Jack the Ripper are my favorites, though
    Sticking with the classics, the good ol' ones

7. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    that book owns

Adam of Nuchtern likes this.
  8. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    The closest I came to a serial killer was the guy who was on "The Dating Game" back in the late 60's. He's in prison for life for killing several young girls and women in their 20's. He was profiled on one of the TV shows I watch on Saturdays.

I lived in Huntington Beach the same summer he was posing as a photographer and taking photos of young girls on the beach. Scary. I can't remember his name, but I'll never forget his face.