main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA My current situation

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Hey guys, just thought I let you in on what's been going on.

Our restaurant is currently expeirencing staffing issues, therefore I'm putting in a few more shifts than I normally do. On top of that, I've been getting more actively involved in the Knights of Columbus (for those who don't know, visit this site: link). Not to mention, due to my current plans on enlisting for the U.S. Army in either the spring or summer of 2007, I will not be attending C4 because of it (there's always a C5). The time is ticking, and I have a lot of personal responsibilities and projects I want to take care of, before I get shipped off on a 13-month "tour of duty" (after all my training of course).

Where does that leave Commonwealth Cantina? At the time being, I won't be able to attend any of the meetings yet again. I'm hoping to obtain my license and get some more driving experience under my belt, before heading up to the Richmond area to attend a meeting. I hope you guys understand. :D

Note: I apologize for being inactive for the last month or two, I've been distracted with a lot of things.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Good to hear from you.

Hope all goes well and that you keep in touch.

The KOC are a great group to be involved with :) and going into the Army is an honorable choice--good luck and stay safe :D

3. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Sounds like you're a bit busy huh. You seem to be making some good choices so there is nothing to apolgize for dude, we will be here when ever ya want to shoot the bull.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.