main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx My days are numbered...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    :D Yes, my friends I am officially at the "any-day-now" stage of becoming a mommy for the second time. I had an OB appointment yesterday and it turns out that I'm ready to go at any moment. I kinda feel like a ticking-time-bomb. :D For those of you who know what this stuff means, I'm 3 cm and 50% effaced already so I'm packing my bags to be ready to go when things pick up a bit more. While it's possible for a woman to walk around like this for a few weeks, I don't think that will be my fate. I'm thinking that Trinity will make her grand entrance within the next week.

So, if my posts suddenly stop, you'll know why. I have my cell on at all times now though and I'll call and let you guys know when she gets here. I also have my digi cam on my phone so if any of you want digi pics and can get them sent to your phone, let me know.

Wish me luck! OH! And pray to the Labor Gods that it happens tonight. :D

2. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Good luck Wenchy.

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    thats so cool wenchy!!!

4. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Sugar Nip is gonna pop!!!! Good luck Wenchy, my thoughts are with you! Just maybe don't post the birthing process on the Work Story thread. Birthing kinda grosses me out! [face_shocked] :D

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

wow...good luck.

Congrats.

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    birthing ain't that bad. a little pop. a big splash. a lot of strain. and then what appears to be a wet St. bernard going through doggy door. what is so bad about that?

EDIT at least that is what i have heard its like. never seen the real deal live.

7. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    ummmmm, icky!!!! :_| [face_shocked]

8. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and the entire family.

9. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Birr . . . you should know better than to say that to women [face_mischief]

After 48 hours of labor and a c-section, child birth is not something to take lightly! :mad:

8-}

10. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    I can't say I've ever seen a birth either. I've *given* birth, but when you're at that angle, all you feel is pain (no matter how pumped full of meds you are), and, well, seeing it just isn't an option. [face_laugh]

Good Luck Wenchy!! I walked around like that for 3 weeks before Jacob finally decided he was ready. ;)

11. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    Queenie, if you want to see it, I think that I could swallow my stomach and march up to Flag and video it for you. I am sure Sugar Nips wouldn't mind. hehehe I said Sugar Nips. [face_devil] [face_shocked] [face_mischief]

12. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    Well, I'm not exactly waiting in line to see a live birth. And the only way I'd go is if Wenchy requested my presence... so... nah. :D But thanks for the offer! ;)

13. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Watching live child birth, unless it's your kid, is over rated... Been there, done that, even been the one with the catcher's mitt a cupla times...

If you have a choice between attending a live birth and going to a New Kids on the Block Concert - You're better off (shudder) going to the concert... although not by much...

14. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    JUST TO MAKE CERTAIN EVERYONE KNOWS THIS . . .

It is JEDI Wench and NOT SITH Wench who is having a baby. [face_shocked] ;)

15. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I was talking to Wenchy on the phone a few weeks ago and said that I'd like to organise a road trip up there to see her a few weeks after the big day. She gave the thumbs up then...any takers if she's got time to pencil us in still ?

Out of mercy for Wenchy, if we do stay overnight it will have to be at our friendly Motel 8 unless it's just a day trip.

16. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Let me know the date . . . maybe we can make this the introduction of Christy and McKay . . . be afraid . . . be very afraid! [face_shocked]

17. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Good luck Wenchy! :) [face_love]

Void: Mark me down as interested in a road trip to Wenchy land. :)

18. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    Congrats, Wenchy!
    and I shall put out a prayer for labor to be soon and astoundingly short.

19. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Birr me bro. I dont think you know all what goes in to that.Ill ask randy to barrow our EMS birthing video.Thatll change your tune quick.

Just think what is like to be the doggy door that st.bernard is ripping thru.

20. Daikon

Daikon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    I think it would be more percise to call it a mouse hole that the st bernard is charging through.

-D-
    eyes watering just thinking about the pain.....

Best wishes Wenchy! :)

21. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Just remember: There is no spoon. ;)

Good luck, Wench (though I doubt you'll need it). May the Force be with you and little Trinity. And Justin and Makay too, I suppose. ;)

22. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Well, you've proven to us time and again that you don't need luck, Nurse Wenchy, but I'll offer it to you anyway. Good luck!!!

23. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    good luck wenchy!
    but be VERY carefull that when you go into the delivery room, there isnt a IT-O droid hiding in there.. they are creeeepy! i saw the real one up close and it has some creepy antique birthing tongs on it.. not to mention other creepy gadgets too.
    :)

24. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    I'm up for the road trip! :D I NEED a good PFF road trip... it's been too long.

25. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I'm in for a roadtrip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.