Phx My days are numbered...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Ima_princess Jedi Knight

star 2
    Road trip? Does that mean vacation from work? Is that even possible? I'd love to go see Wenchy and the second mini-wenchy, count me in!
  2. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    I [face_love] you guys! I would really like to see everyone after Trinity and I are back home and recuperated! That would ROCK! I have six weeks maternity leave so I will be free to see you guys.

Well, last night I really thought I was gonna go. I was at work and was contracting really well and hard...owie...and was starting to fell pretty bad so the hubby dumped kid #1 at my brother's house and came and got me from work. I was in a good pattern until they got me hooked up to the monitors and then....flatline....nothing....nada. I went from having intense contractions every 4 minutes to nothing in less than twenty minutes. I was pretty upset. I never had a false alarm with Makay so I was certain I was ready. Oh well, we can't be right ALL the time can we?

Anyway, I'm not doing that again. So we'll be waiting to go to the hospital until something dramatic happens. YAWN...the false alarms are just too tiring. [face_sleepy]
  3. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, so I have a silly question...

You said "So we'll be waiting to go to the hospital until something dramatic happens."

Just what exactly would constitute this???

Trinity peeking and waving hello??
    ?[face_plain]

Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

luvs yoos wenchy! hee hee hee
  4. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Something along those lines... [face_laugh]
  5. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jedi_Wenchie! Don't let them hook you up to those evil instruments! I swear they send out subliminal messages to stop labor. They cause C-Sections!

Just go natural baby! ;)

Hide in a room, stick a SOCK in your mouth and scream at the top of your lungs.

If I ever have to go through childbirth again, I won't go to the hospital until the durned kid is crowning.

Down with technology!
  6. Toasty_McGrath Jedi Knight

Yes! Doo'rik vong pratta! Those jeedai and their mekaneeks! Down with technology! Wait... I'm a droid.

Well, I hope everything goes well. a friend of mine had a baby a few days ago. Must be something with the planets aligning or something...
  7. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] I'm sure everything will be fine but I can tell I'm making my boss and the officers at work worry. My boss offered to let me start maternity leave now but what's the point? It'll take time away from the baby when she's here AND I may as well be paid a great salary to be in pain rather then stay at home and wait and wait and wait.

The officers are funnier because they're starting to ask me questions like:

"What do I do if your water breaks while you're in my pod?"

"What do I do if you go into labor and I have to help you?"

Things like that. I keep trying to reassure them that I doubt it will happen that way and that if it did, I know what to do and will help them help me. Some of them get this terrified look on their faces when I come into their pods, a look that says...

"Oh LORD! Please don't let her explode tonight...PLEASE!"

I think it's rather funny! Sometimes I want to walk up and fake it just to see what they'll do but they're so wound up about me right now that I think I would cause mass hysteria if I did...it really is so tempting. [face_devil]

It's wierd walking around and having your friends treat you like you're going to fall apart any second or that the timer will finally reach zero and they won't be able to make it to the fallout shelter. [face_laugh]
  8. Ima_princess Jedi Knight

star 2
    Duck and COVER!!!!! Wenchy's about to explode!
  9. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And the fallout is a bit messy. :p
  10. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I can just imagine the mass hysteria in the cell blocks. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  11. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[face_love] ya, Wenchy! Make those boys sweat! [face_devil] [face_laugh]
  12. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    or that the timer will finally reach zero

Oh but Sir, it is wafer thin....

<sprints for cover>
  13. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    So I'm at work right now and the cell blocks are quiet. That's a bad thing because then I start acting out... [face_devil]

So, at the last pod I was at I faked a big contraction and the Seargent there just about had a coronary! [face_laugh] He started babbling things like, "Oh MY GAWD! You can't do this right now! I knew it would be on my watch...I can't believe this!!!"

[face_laugh] It was great...I don't think he'll talk to me for the rest of the night! [face_laugh]
  14. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh heh...

Gather round children, let me tell you the story of Grammaw Rachel, and why I was born in prison... or as it's also known, The Wench Who Cried 'Contractions!!'
  15. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All I can say is thank god it isn't me! [face_laugh]

Wenchie, you crack me up! ;)

16. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] You always make me smile Choady Dear!
  17. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, all those strong police officers getting all squirmy......

good luck wenchy. may your labor be short.
  18. Ima_princess Jedi Knight

star 2
    Men *sigh* they're just squeemish because they know that they couldn't take it. Besides, I don't blame them really, I mean, you DID hear the wet St Bernard comment, right? And the opening the size of a pea? *woozy* icky. . .and yet, compelling. I can't wait, well, maybe a couple of more years *gulp*!

PS: Better be paying attention Yodalf, your time will come mwah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All your babies are belong to US!
  19. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Or what you could do is a zip-loc bag of water and tape it on your belli under a maternity shirt or your scrubs.Walk on to pod and start talking to a guard.Then discretly put your hands under your bellie and squeeze the bag of water.When it goes everyone will freak.Let them panic for a minute while saying "my water broke". Then pull out the baggie and say youll just have to refil it.That stunt would put you prank history. Down side: youll have to change.
  20. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    So, for mercy's sake I haven't played any more pranks on the poor officers, but I'm really getting sick of being pregnant.

Every day I get more uncomfortable and I can't sleep anymore...I really can't take much more of this.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow and I really hope things have moved along more. If I can, I'm going to schedule an induction for next week. My doc said she would induce me after I reached 38 weeks which is on Monday.

Please everyone...send happy thoughts to the Labor Gods that I'll be able to have this kid tonight...or at least in the next day or two. I'm really feeling miserable and worn out now. :(
  21. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Good luck. :)

I know what you're going through right now, and can empathize with you.

Of course, you can always try certain ways of inducing yourself. Some are more fun [face_devil] , while others are less fun :eek: ;)
  22. Ima_princess Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sending Labor viiiiiiibbbessssss, Wency's way! Just the the little girl that you will be evicting her for lack of rent and if she doesn't get a move on, she will be forcibly moved. That'll get her!
  23. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. Ion_Control Jedi Knight

star 3
    For the bonus point- Sam and Max, Freelance Police! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*sends good thoughts to Wenchy*
  25. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Push em' out...shove em' out... way out!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.