main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx My days are numbered...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

OMG Void I love you! Those comics were hysterical!!

*BIG WENCHY HUG*

P.S. I have an OB appointment today...hopefully I'll get some good news...

2. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    So, I went to the OB yesterday and I'm progressing some, but very slowly. I'm up to 4 cm and 60% which is good, but I'm getting real tired of this.

The good news is that my OB has consented to induce me...which I am open to at this point...on the 20th if I don't go into full labor before then, which she thinks I will. I hope she's right.

So if my insurance will cover an elective induction, they'll do it on the 20th. HOPEFULLY though I'll be calling/PMing you guys within the week saying I'm at the hospital.

PRAY TO THE LABOR GODS FOR ME!

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Good luck again, Wenchy. Let us know how it goes. :)

4. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Come on, baby! :D

Good luck, Wenchy. [face_love]

5. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    OW's wife here, just putting the newest addition to our family down. For the last week, she's gone to bed around 10, like a good baby. So why does she pick tonight to go at 11:30...

Jedi, I can so relate to your impatience. The last couple of days are the longest. I think I had at least two to three false labors. Just ask Choad.

Hang in there, you'll make it!!

6. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Hey Wenchie! You could always try that old wives tale I told you about! ;)

7. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Thanks guys...I appreciate your words of encouragement. I really need them right now, I'm absolutely miserable. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Last night was so bad I broke down and cried for an hour. Everything hurts and I can't sleep. I'm sure you other mothers know what it is like, but I don't remember it being this hard with Makay at the end. Last time I was just puking all the time, this time I'm in constant pain...I don't know which is worse.

My hopes for induction went down the toilet yesterday because my insurance won't cover elective inductions. So unless my doc can come up with a medically necessary excuse on the 20th, I'll just have to wait. That makes me want to cry. I'm starting to think I'll be pregnant forever, that I'll never feel normal again...even though I know it's silly.

So if you would please pray/think good thoughts/sacrifice a lamb or two to the labor gods...I'm not handling this well right now.

Sith Wench: I'm so desperate, I've even considered your suggestion.

8. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    that I'll never feel normal again...

Normal? NORMAL???

And who pray tell, would you be, if you felt normal? Certainly not Jedi Wench Wielder of Needles, Firer of Large Caliber Firearms, Senora De La Del Wenchy...

I can understand about feeling frustrated... I'm right there with you.

Have some spicy food, and some spicy... um.... yes...

That'll scare her.... um... help her decide that it's time... heh heh...

Mucho hugs...

We love you.

CC

9. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    *prays harder to the labor gods*

I hope the baby comes soon. :)

10. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Wenchie, there's that other old wives tale that is said to work . . . [face_devil]

11. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Oh, my poor Wenchy. :(

This is going to be the troublesome child, isn't she? Since Makay's so easy to handle and all. ;) [face_love]

12. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    A Wench-ling...trouble...? Surely nothing Wench herself has done would have foreshadowed this. ;)

Hang in there. :)

13. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] Thanks guys!

My daughter for sure...attitude and all. I can just picture her giggling wickedly in the dark whilst kicking me at her leisure, and all the while thinking...

"No mommy's gonna tell me what to do!"

My daughter for sure......

By the way, speaking of Makay. Today she demanded that I take myself straight to the hospital and have Trinity or she was going to take away my birthday party this year. She's getting sick of this nonsense too apparently. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.