main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga My DEAREST Master (Ani/Obi/Vignette) humor.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Title: My DEAREST Master.
    Author(s):patttyB0123
    Timeframe: JQ
    Characters: Anakin,Obi-Wan, and the poor healer
    Genre: humor,vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin?s fear against needles might come from his beloved master. Be careful can be contagious for you too.
    Notes:

One more time, Anakin it is time to get up", said Obi-Wan to the sleeping padawan, who was still on the bed wrapped under several blankets like a cocoon.

After waiting for several minutes, the master decided to wake up his lazy padawan from his sweet dreams.

**One more dance my angel** the padawan was saying holding a pillow very tightly with his hands. **Can I kiss you?** Then the padawan, started kissing the pillow with extreme passion.

Obi-Wan was amused by his padawan?s dreams about kissing girls, but also he wanted to be ready for the long trip.

Obi-Wan walked by his padawan?s bed, while Anakin was having a romance with the pillow. Obi-Wan called the Force, and gently levitated his padawan out the bed, and POW dropped the boy on the floor.

"Ahh" "MASTERRR!"

The master giggled at his angry padawan, whose face turned red from the Master?s suddenly style of awakening.

"Anakin, we need to get going in 10 minutes"

"Yes, Yes", groaned the teen

"Now my beloved padawan, I want you to go to the healers to get your medicine".

"Why my DEAREST Master?"

"Padawan", said Obi-Wan a little seriously. "You a got fever last night and I do not want to have a sick padawan on my ship".

"Yes, Master I am sorry, I should go and say hello to my jailers".

"Jailers?" asked Obi-Wan.

"Yes, any time I have to go to the healers I feel like I am under arrest".

The Jedi did not want to keep talking with his padawan, so he grabbed Anakin by his left arm and started dragging him out unceremoniously.

"No I do not want to gooo!".

"Yes you are going".

"Nooo!".

After a couple minutes the whole temple heard the chosen one?s moaning. Then the tired Master and the restless padawan finally arrived at the healer center.

The healer looked at Anakin and said "Is he dying...again?"

"Yes is going to be if he does not get his medicine", said Obi-Wan

The Master and the healer laughed at the joke, but the teen shot them with a murderous look.
    Then the healer left and came back with a needle.

"Hey! what are you going to do with that?", said Anakin little nervously.

"you need your Corelian?s flu shot".

POW!

The healer and Obi-Wan looked down at the floor where the unconscious padawan landed.

"Good" said the healer. "I do not need to give him any sleeping medicine".
    Then he picked the boy up like a baby and placed him on the bed.

"Please Master Obi-Wan leave me alone with your padawan, and come back in ten minutes.

"Excuse me, but we need to leave in five minutes at least".

"Sorry, Master Obi-Wan, but the Corelian?s flu shot runs slowly into the blood string".

The master nodded and left mumbling something about "We are always late for Anakin".

End..

2. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Poor poor Ani!!

[face_love]

4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    thanks DarthBreezy

Yeah poor padawan 8-}

5. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi I Just giving one more up.

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    AWWW! POOR ANI! ;) HAVING TO GET SHOTS!!!!!!! ***chases the healer down for even thinking of using a needle on MY ANI!!!!*** Okay, ahem. Nobody saw that. GREAT VIGGIE!!!!!! You know, you could probably turn that into a story or a series of viggies! You know, how Anakin hates getting a flu shot or something every year! That would be cool!!

7. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thanks diamond I might. My beta reader is helping me out with another one.
    This is my first short story about Anakin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.