main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My defense of George Lucas...

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by darthnuisance, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TokyoXtreme

TokyoXtreme Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2001
    What many people don't realize is that this thread is really the first part of a six-part saga, and that if there's only one post on the new page of the thread, then the page will return an error upon attempting to view. Thus, we have posts such as this one.

[image=http://www.frc.ri.cmu.edu/~hpm/project.archive/Image.Archive/other.robots/star.wars.1976.gif]

If you look at the above painting of George Lucas, it's clear he needs little defense. After all, he wields the powerful WHITE lightsaber seen only briefly in ANH.

2. Ree Yees

Ree Yees Jedi Youngling star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    The fact that no one is defending George Lucas in this thread speaks volumes.

3. JenX

JenX Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    smauldookie

JenX that was freaking [face_laugh]

good job

Only_2

Jen-X that was fantastic!

RogueTrader

Jen X, that was the funniest thing I've read in a long time! [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

And I'm a gusher!!! [face_laugh]

DrEvazan

*laughing fatly*

Hawk

JenX,

That was...perfection. :)

JohnWilliams00

Haha, I just read that one too hawk. That was a good one Jen X. [face_laugh]

Well, I'd always considered that post to be a work in progress. Now, over three months later and with the help of YodaJeff, I can finally bring my true vision to the screen:

Inappropriate.

Ahhh...perfect.

;)

4. Jedi_Learner

Jedi_Learner Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2002
    This topic is now only a testament to how stupid most of us where three months ago. Now all this topic gives is some discussion in the small hallow halls of the Basher Sanctuary. This topic was finished a long time ago and should be laid to rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.