main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH My Digital Projection Screening Thoughts

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Yadle, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yadle

Yadle Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a good time at the meeting today. I wish I could have been there. Hopefully I will have a more conducive work schedule next month.

I went down to Cincinnati on Thursday and saw AOTC, for the 2nd time. It was on the lone Digital Screen in Cincy.

The movie was nothing short of spectacular!! The difference in clarity is similar to the difference between VHS and DVD. I highly recommend everyone go and see it digitally if they have the chance.

In fact, I may just have to make the trek to Cleveland to see it again with you all.

I also caught many things the second time around, which I missed the first time. But I'll post those thoughts in another thread.

Scott

2. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I must agree with you Yadle. While in Cleveland this weekend I got the chance to see AOTC on the Digital screen up there. The clarity of the picture was amazing and the digital effects looked even more real then they did on the conventional projector. Also, I noticed so much more color and definition in the rooms and halls on Kamino. Breathtaking!
    I must see it there again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.