My Ear Hurts

Discussion in 'San Joaquin Valley, CA' started by MotherPalpatine, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Returned home from the Dr. about an hour ago where the, whatever cell thingy was removed and happily shipped off to the lab. I have an odd patch on my ear and am beginging to not feel so well as the numbness is starting to wear off.

When I feel better I will post pictures of the parade-not my ear. And I will also put them up on the myspace page.

2. mrcottonsparrot Jedi Knight

star 2
    No, no, ear too! I like gross.

MCP
    Caryn B.
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    No pictures yet of what the ear looks like now since it is still bandaged and should stay on for another day although I do not believe that it will stay on that long.

It is a little sore and swollen but otherwise doing well.
  4. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Lab report came back and it was a simple skin cancer which has already been removed and second one was just begining so it was scraped away and the third may just be a bump so the Dr will look at it in a couple if months when I return for a recheck.

Nothing else really except I will be missing a small part of my ear. The Wizard said that I could wear Princess Leia hair buns to protect my ear from the harsh winter wind. [face_thinking]
  5. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    [[The Wizard said that I could wear Princess Leia hair buns to protect my ear from the harsh winter wind.]]

You could, but that wouldn't be very sithly would it? How 'bout earmuffs shaped like a fiery Sith Black Heart? Warm and stylish too![face_monkey]

Glad to hear everything went well. And hope we've seen the last of the sasquatch cells!
  6. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Firey Sith Black Heart shaped earmuffs? Yes, I like that idea.

You know the Wizard, he's crazy and always trying to turn me to the lightside. Thank goodness I have cookies.;)

By the way, how was your trip?
  7. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    good to hear it's nothing too serios. safe to take a big breath now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.