main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST My Episode VII Fan Theory

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by OberynFett, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OberynFett

OberynFett Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2015
    Hello,

This is my first thread on this website. This is a Fan Theory I wrote about 3 months ago. If this is not the right subheading to post this, please direct me to the right location.

Feel free to comment, leave feedback, or critique! I haven't looked at this in a while, so be gentle!!

Excitement level MAX if Snoke is an alias for a certain Sith worthy enough for a prequel book...
    This will begin immediately after VI and describe events up to episode VII. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy!

I Following Episode VI
    After the Rebel victory on Endor as well as the death of Emperor Palpatine, the Empire was in shambles and without the support of the Dark Side of the Force’s Guidance. The Force was out of balance, and the light side began to dominate. The flow of the Force guided the Rebels to an overwhelmingly fast sweep of Empire followers, who either fled to the outer Rim territories or quickly joined the Rebels out of fear. The New Republic was established and Princess Leia was granted leadership over the organization for the sake of peaceful transaction.

II The New Republic
    The New Republic began establishing peace and wellbeing to its people immediately after the transaction. This included the eradication of the old Empire. The NR began sweeping the galaxy for any form of Empirial support all the way to the farthest outer rim territories, including Jakku. The New Republic was granted 10 years of construction and a relatively calm time period.

III A Period of Peace
    The New Republic brought a brief period of relief to the majority of civilians, as the galaxy began to rebuild itself from war. Leia became a permanent ruler and governed the galactic central government as this period occurred. Leia and Han had three children: Kylo Ren and Kyra Rey Solo as well as a third son. Due to the new Queen Leia’s royalty, the galaxy often looked at these three children as the bright future of The New Republic. Kyra and Kylo were recognized to be force sensitive and began to train with their parents’ close friend, Luke Skywalker. Both were extremely talented young students, both found capable right away.
    Kylo was the oldest and had a very controlling personality over his two younger siblings. Kyra Rey, known to her family and close friends as Rey was very independent and free spirited, as well as ingenious and determined. The two force sensitive siblings often went head to head with one another during lessons; competition was always there between the two. The third child felt left out and took to his father’s side, Han Solo, and instead was a trouble making and attention grabbing youngster. He was often seen hunting wamp rats and building new droids, machinery, weapons and pranks towards his sister. His sister Rey was much more accepting of him, although she could not always give him the attention he wanted due to her own training. Kylo was given much responsibility over his siblings and was easily annoyed with the youngests’ antics and often scolded him. Han bonded the most with the youngest, and would take him out flying and cause trouble, while Leia looked at Rey as the sole female heir of the family name as her own favorite. Kylo felt this neglect, which planted seeds of jealousy and resentment towards his other siblings. Kylo did however find a mentor in Luke Skywalker, who was impressed with Kylo’s awareness of the force and his driven nature, although he saw much of himself and his father in him. This peaked when one night Kylo and his younger brother got into a heated debate, and Kylo used the force to hold him above the ground until he was caught by his parents.

IV The Dark Side spreads its roots
    With the Force being horribly out of balance, Luke Skywalker started feeling the imbalance of the Force. This greatly affected his mental stability and continued to wither away at his mental status until he scarred Kylo Ren’s face during a training session. This was a terrible turn for Kylo, who then lost his faith and trust in his only mentor figure. This led Kylo, now 16, to leave the Solo Royal home. This event not only triggered Kylo to leave, but also for Luke, who was absolutely frightened of his actions, to grow doubtful of his own sanity.
    This event also triggered a divide in the galactic population. People who remembered that the Jedi were a cause of their own eradication began to form their own voice, believing that force users were a danger to the morality of order and should not be granted benefits over those without. A few political leaders rose to represent them, and once again tensions rose between supporters of the force and those who denied it and its users. The galactic audience was scared of Skywalker, so Luke went into deep hiding,despite Han and Leia’s request. Only R2-D2 followed him in this path. He would not be seen again for many years.

V Old Seeds and New Fruit
    As the two political factions began to grow more and more extreme, an old truth began to rise.
    Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine had formed a group known as the Inquisitors to hunt down and destroy stray jedi during the time of the Old Empire. These intelligent and resourceful hunters were able to camouflage themselves into The New Republic for a time, secretly meeting to regroup and wait for a new opportunity to strike. They stayed away from the Solos and their family, as they recognized that any move made towards them would be foolish and inevitably lead to their own eradication by the many angered and passionate supporters. The Inquisitors could, however, sense the presence of the force in others, as they had found in Queen Leia.

Once the two clear political factions emerged from the masses, the inquisitors found an opportunity to gain supporters and further the gap between the force supporters and the non force supporters. The fact that Princess Leia was force sensitive was only remembered by a few, and this would ultimately be the pressure point the Inquisitors would use to break The New Republic. The inquisitors, who had found themselves amidst the political leaders in the galaxy, used the idea that Leia, someone truly untrained in the force, used her abilities to manipulate her way to the leadership, much like the previous Emperor, to bring attention to the masses, and the already tense galaxy was on the brink of splitting.

Force sensitive hate poured into the galaxy, as man and alien alike had vicious resentment towards one another. The Inquisitors found their plant ripe enough to pick, and pick it they did. They rallied and formed their own organization: The First Order. This order was formed by the idea that those with the force had no right to overpower those without and should not exist.

VI Dark Parings
    The First Order was able to form a military quickly, for old Emperial production planets still held many uncovered secrets only known by the inquisitors.
    The Inquisitors had a secret location known only to them, which was where they were trained by Darth Vader and the Emperor himself. This was a heavily fortified castle that was known as a torture chamber for war prisoners. The Empire had enslaved any force sensitive found during its reign and trained them in the ways of the Dark Side to hunt down those who were found on the side of the light.

The Organa/ Solo Family was cast out of Royalty and forced to flee and separate. Kyra Rey solo, a widely known force sensitive individual was forced into exile, and hid in the planet Jakku under the alias of Rey, while Han Solo and Chewbacca , with the help of old allies, began to form their own Resistance against the harmful First Order coalition. The youngest of the Solo children joined the Resistance as “Poe Dameron” and became a leader very quickly.

VII The Force Awakens

Luke Skywalker visited many locations emitting large amounts of the force until he came across the secret Sith burial sight of Darth Plagueis, one of the most powerful Dark presences known to the history of the force. Luke begins to experience visions and decides to protect this site from anyone who would find it, either accidentally or with purpose. Here he experiences many visions of many times both present and future. He sees himself in the future as a great Dark Lord, clutching his fathers helmet longingly. As Luke cries out to awaken from this vision, he creates an outcry to the force, which locates his own lightsaber and sends it to the planet Jakku.

Kylo Ren was sensed by the inquisitors, who easily were able manipulate him and turned him into an agent of evil. While training with the Elder Inquisitor, Kylo discovers a signal from another ancient sith burial site, finding a holocron of Darth Revan. In the sith cave, Ren also discovered ancient robes emanating with powers of the dark side. With the technical genius of his grandfather Anakin, he also constructed a new lightsaber reminiscent of the ancient weapons used by sith of old. This ancient prophecy foretold of the Awakening of a great evil:

Darth Plagueis the Wise mastered the bending of midichlorians to his will. It was this power of his that created the life of Anakin inside of Shmi Skywalker during one of his experiments. At one with the force many many years later, Darth Plagueis sensed that the force was greatly out of balance with the Death of Darth Vader, which awoke a part of him that had long been asleep. By bringing back the pieces of Darth Vader, Luke and Leia, Plagueis could awaken again, more powerful than ever.

Knowing this, Kylo Ren began his search for Luke, little did he know that Luke was already placed exactly where he needed to be…

STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Welcome!

It's an interesting theory. Unfortunately the wise ones here have put together a summary that fits with the trailers and the spy reports out there.

I do like that Plagueis in your treatment is not alive, that he's more a symbol and a saturation of dark side energy. So many here have made the case that Plagueis is Snoke that I'm glad to see an alternative.

I look forward to your further input! Again, welcome!

3. Codename_Strife's_Shadow

Codename_Strife's_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2015
    I am also in admiration of your theory! I enjoyed reading it thoroughly, and I did even more so when I remembered that you, like me, are/were a newcomer. I have my own theory(s) about The Force Awakens, but first, I want to double-check the link that DarthlshyZ provided. Again, very interesting and detailed theory my friend!

4. iluvkoalas

iluvkoalas Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Wonderful read. I have to tell you, I really like the theory and detailed synopsis. Regardless of its truth or not, I am one of those few who does believe Poe is also Han and Leia's son. He's supposed to be the "Han Solo" of this film. And he's supposed to be a very trusted associate of Leia. To be a very similar character to Han Solo and Leia's trusted associate=their son, to me. I might be wrong. Oh well..

Also, regarding your theory that Kylo was jealous of Poe, perhaps...It's obvious that Poe is the handsome one with the charisma.

5. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Is Darth Revan even canon anymore? I like the idea behind Kylo Ren and Kylo Rey. It probably means something in some sort of alien language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.