main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My experiences with Indy

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by uglysexy, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglysexy

uglysexy Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2009
    I had a few up close and personal experiences with indy jones.....most humbly when I was starting out I did extra work on the original "Raiders of the Lost Ark"
    in one of the last scenes when karen allen punches indy and says something like c'mon I'll buy you a drink on the stairs of what was really San Francisco City Hall
    ...me and another guy were coming down the stairs on the right...(he was a distinguised looking retired private detective)....
    Mikki Herman was the production coordinator....

Later when I was a partner in a little casting company we did some extra and photo double casting on "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"....
    we had to get body doubles and photo doubles for ford and capshaw and the little kid....the poor girl had to stand in a box of
    exotic insects....roaches and ivory coast flying beetles etc.....she got bit by a centipede and there were three grips standing around with
    whisk brooms trying to make sure the roaches didn't run up under her silk garments...lucky she didn't sue us ;p

Then we did some scenes at hamilton airforce base when the old fangled plane takes off....fun days back then

David Fine (II) imdb
    http//www.imdb.com/name/nm0006718/

Attached on "Stricken"
    http//www.imdb.com/title/tt1375754/

2. jedimaster_disney

jedimaster_disney Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
  3. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Hey, I've heard of you. You do lot's of stuff in the Bay Area. You recently worked on a small film called "Streets" Most of the crew were friends and classmates of mine. I wasn't involved in the project personally, but the DP was in one of my classes and he said some good things about you. Small world.

4. uglysexy

uglysexy Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2009
    Oh "Streets" was a FUN project...Isaac is very sharp and Jazzie Mahannah, (from "Donnie Darko"), is a strong actress
    ....so glad Isaac found her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.