main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga My Face- Vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sidious618, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    This is my first try at something like this so it is probably not good. I'm too used to those BIG stories not little vignettes. Then I thought to myself: hey there is a first time for everything. So I wrote this anmd another one. The other was a bit better but this one is darker. I hope you enjoy:

My Face

I remember that day all to clearly. It was the day I saw myself die. The day I truly realized what being a Clone meant.
    I am an ARC Trooper. The best of the best.
    I fought alongside of another ARC trooper. I would call this ARC Trooper my friend. I believe that is the right word. It doesn?t matter though. We were trying to force back a group of Super Battle Droids. They had attacked a small Republic Outpost and we were determined to hold them back. I shot at everything I could see. The air was on fire.
    Soon there was only one Super Battle Droid left. Instead of firing at me it did something I never would have expected: it punched me.
    My helmet had been shot before so it was already loose. When the Droid punched me my helmet went flying. I brought my gun up to shoot him but he shot at me and the blast hit my armor and bounced into my gun. The gun was useless. I charged forward and kicked the Droid in the faceplate. The Droid slammed into the ground.
    I smiled and said, "We did it."
    There was no reply.
    I turned and saw the remains of my?friend. His bottom half was burnt to a crisp. His body was twisted
    I knelt down to him and sighed. He was dead. Dead. Dead.
    My only friend: dead.
    Behind me I heard I sound. More Droids.
    I grabbed my friends gun and pulled off his helmet. I gasped. My face was there. I looked and saw myself dead. I caught a sob in my throat. Was that me down there?
    In a way it was.
    Then I remembered the Droids.
    Too late. I was shot as I began to turn around. The last thing I saw was my dead face.

End.

Responses please. Good or bad.

2. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Interesting! I never thought of that point of view before. Very creative.

3. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    :eek: WHOA! Freaky!

~*Pain is God's way of telling us that we're alive*~

4. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    i'm glad you liked it. I was actually rather disapointed in this one.

Felt I had to post it though.

5. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    WHOA! Freaky!

Is that good or bad?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.