main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

my fan story of ep. 1v based on spoilers

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Bacon164, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    one day beru went to the desert with luke and she was very scared because she remembered what had ahppened to her husband's dad's wife and she was all like, "woah, i remember that. she was all like dead... her son was liek hawt." then she picked up luke but he was liek sixteen so she couldn't, and he was like, "but beru i was going to the ventilators to get some carbon electricutors." and beru was all liek, "you can waste time with ventilators when you find artoo. now get to it." luke was all like "woah. artoo's gone."

so luke nad his friend 3po (hehe 3po's liek his brother cuz luke's dad built him) went to look for artoo in their giant sandcrawler. they found him but were attacked by giant mushroom people from 2. they were all like "heh!" Then a giant krayt dragon attacked the mushrooms and killed them. the krayt dragon was all like "woah. i've got to get you off tatooine. there's nazguls luking for you."

so they tried to leave tatooine but there was a battle and a TIE fighter threw them on top of obi-1's house. and obi-1 shouted,"obi-2! obi-2! where are you! we've got some work to do now!" then obi-2, the clone of obi-1, was all liek, "there's a giant krayt dragon with a kid and a gay droid up tere." and obi- was all like "woah it's that kid of darth vader and the bride of frankenstein i dropped off twenty years ago." then qui-gon said, "TRAIN HIM. FIND YODA. IS HE ALIVE???" and obi-1 was liek, "shut up qui-gon. you're silly." and then he said, "luke, we've got to talk about forces." then he said, "this was your dad's lightsaber. i stole it from him after i chopped off his legs on mustafar after he choked your mom to death." luke was all like "woah." then clone troopers attacked, and they were all liek, "we've got ot leave tatooine. so they stole a big giant starship from some hutt who got really mad at that, and they went to space.

then they found out there was a giant monkey named chewiebacca on board and his trusty sidekick hans solos. hans solos was silly. he was all liek, "hey what are youd oing on my ship." then they went to naboo and discovered that theed was covered in giant pyramids instead of beautiful italien cities and they were all liek woah. then they found artoo, and they wer liek, "woah! that's the plans for the Black Plague Moon!" then the rebellion says, "you have to go onto that black plague moon and rescue the princess bunny."

luke was all liek "princess bunny?" and the rebellion was liek, "she has funny looking hair." then they found yoda who was obviously hiding a secret. then they went to the black plague moon which was in secret ready to blow up naboo. tarkin and darth vadar were on board, adn they were liek, "this station is teh coolest place evar. we can blow up planets." then vader chokes somebody, and he's all liek, "ach. fine you win." and vader's like "as you wish."

Then they get on the Black Plague Moon and obi-2's all liek, "that's no space station. that's a moon." they resceu the princess while obi-1 and obi-2 are all liek, "we have to kill vader and then take the black plague moon to coruscant and blow the emperor up." meanwhile they rescue princess bunny whose real name is Liea. liea and luke fall in love on the black plague moon while hans is silly and attacks stormtroopers. then obi-1 and obi-2 come to darth vader and start fighting. he's all liek "you should not ahve come back."

meanwhile the rebellion finally stops being stupid and sends a billion ships to blow up the black plague moon. then obi-2 kills vader and opens up his mask and it is actually darth maul and maul's like "vengenace is mine!" so then they go look for the real darth vader while obi-1 fights darth maul and kills him. meanwhile darth sidious comes on the death star while a battle goes on outside and he's all liek, "woah. this place is weird." adn then he senses a skywalker nearby and he's all liek, "vader go get your kids." and he's like, "as you wish, my lord."

so then he finds luke and liea and they fight and he's all liek, "dude i'm your daddy" and liea's like "kewl" and luke's like

2. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    lol gr8 fic more plz

3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    thx i will do v :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.