main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Favorite Dark Jedi

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Eric2005, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric2005

Eric2005 Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2006
    My personal favorite character is the Dark Jedi Sariss because not only is she really hot but she's a master of lightsaber combat and she relied entirely on her saber skills rather than any of her Force Powers. I can understand why Yun fell in love with her after she became his father's fiance because it seems impossible to say no to a babe like her. If her father was Lord Cronal, leader of The Prophets of The Dark Side on her homeworld of Droumond Kaas, as history claims, I can't understand why he and the other Prophets abused her so much and I can definitely understand how that would affect her in her later years. I wonder what happened to her after her duel with Kyle Katarn because her am was still moving even after he thought he had killed her and I assume she never went back to serving Jerec or The Empre again.

If falling to the dark side meant that I could be at her side, I'd take the plunge into darkness in a heartbeat and never look back!

Daniel edit: I do believe you're looking to post this in one of the EU boards. Thanks.

2. Faithers

Faithers Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.