main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My favorite star fighter

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Chilling_Sith_Lord, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chilling_Sith_Lord

Chilling_Sith_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2003
    Hi.

First I want to tell you, that this is my first attemp to post something on the JCC, but I think it will be OK.

I want to know which is your favorite snub fighter in the Star Wars universe.

I like the TIE-Interceptor best. Do you want to know why?

1. I like the sound of all TIE-Models. It reminds me of a cat that is electrocuted. ( But please don´t think that I like to torture pets,
    cause I´ve got a dog on my own.)

2. I love the design and the color of it. I favoure things which shapes have pointed triangulars.

3. It has four laser cannons. Greater fighting abilities and it´s able to handle different missiles.

4. Speeeed. Tuned, it´s even able to outrun Corellian freighters like the Falcon.

5. You have a wounderful view out of it´s front window into space. LOL [face_mischief]

What I hate about it, you can destroy it too easily.

2. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Welcome to the boards MR. Chilling

I would sa my favorite fighter would be..well its not a fighter but my favorite ship would be anikan's pod racer.

3. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Welcome to the club Chilling_Sith_Lord :D
    I agree with you 100% about the TIE Interceptor. It's my fav as well ;)
    [image=http://starwars.com/databank/starship/tieinterceptor/img/movie_bg.jpg]

4. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    welcome chilling_sith_lord !!! I hope you enjoy it here! :)

my favoret starfighter would be the jedi starfighter probably :) :D

again welcome to the boards! :)

5. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Chilling_Sith_Lord: Welcome to the boards mate! :cool: May I suggest you visit the Welcome New Users forum and introduce yourself- I'm confident you'll find the good folks over there both welcoming and helpful. :)

I'm Ken Kenobi. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, don't hesitate to shoot me a Private Message. ;) :)

This is a very nice thread idea. It is not only interesting, but also a popular subject. Very nice indeed... :)

Personally, I'd have to go with the N-1 Starfighter- sleek, smooth, fast, agile, and if you've every played Rogue Leader for Gamecube, totally awesome. ;)

[image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e1spac11.jpg]

:cool:

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

6. Chilling_Sith_Lord

Apr 5, 2003
    Yodahs_daddy:Thanks for the welcome. I like your taste in pod racers. Ani's is small but genius. And I like the color. :)

atomik:Thanks to you, too.
    I loved to find someone with the same opinion in my first hour on the boards.
    Nice picture! :D
    TIE-Interceptor rulez!! :p

OBIX1: Thanks for the warm welcome! I begin to like it here. I liked Obi's fighter in AOTC too. Reminds me of an A-Wing. :)

7. Obi-Wan__Kenobi

Obi-Wan__Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 1, 2003
    I like the Jedi StarFighter

8. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

Welcome Chilling_Sith_Lord. I hope you are enjoying your stay so far. :)

I'm actually a big fan of the humble X-Wing. It relies less on technology and more on the pilot flying it. And when people like Luke and Wedge are in control, there is no stopping them!

I really like its rugged and dirty appearance. It may look relitively harmless but don't underestimate it! ;)

[image=http://www.starwars.ndo.co.uk/episodes4-6/x-wing.jpg]

9. Attack_of_the_Ewoks

Attack_of_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    welcome dude. visit my hilary duff thread...never mind. Anyway, X-Wing rules.

10. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    wenley: I like the X-wing as well- the platform of the Rebels is really personified both in its construction and its operation. :)

Just the idea of a legion of those going into battle is amazing- such is the reason why I love to watch the battle sequences in ANH and ROTJ. ;) :)

11. Chilling_Sith_Lord

Apr 5, 2003
    KenKenobi: Thank you for the nice welcome and your offered help. I will post at the welcome board as you adviced, my master. ;)
    I´m happy that you think that it´s a good thread idea. :)
    The N-1 fighter is really cool, as is the picture. In my opinion they look like the mosquitos, I smash at home. :p

12. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Chilling_Sith_Lord: In my opinion they look like the mosquitos, I smash at home.

[face_laugh]

Well in my opinion the TIE Interceptor looks like a fly I would swat at home. [face_laugh] ;) :p

13. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    Even though I've always loved the X-Wing, my favorite ship is the Star Viper from Shadows of the Empire.

[image=http://frankg.dgne.com/swsv/mm/starviper.jpg] [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/virago/img/curve.jpg]

Also, welcome to the boards Chilling

14. Chilling_Sith_Lord

Apr 5, 2003
    Obi_Wan__Kenobi: Nice to meet you. Seems you're not alone with that opinion.

dArTh_wenley: It's fun to be here. :)
    The X-Wings have their special style.
    I like especially it´s snout, the wings, which you can move. And very especially the astromech units, which risks their oilly, metallic lifes every day. :cool:

Attack_of_the_Ewoks: Hi, there.
    I like the X-Wings,too. If I would own one; I'll paint the coke logo on it. :D

15. Chilling_Sith_Lord

Apr 5, 2003
    Corran10584: Thanks for your welcome.
    The Star Viper is a nice craft, too.
    But in the game "Shadows of the Empire" I loved to shoot them down in the last level all the time. :p

16. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    I like the X-Wing as well. But TIE Fighters are awesome. I like the bombers too. And yeah, the sound on 'em is too cool. I also think the Naboo Starfighters are awesome. My favorite vehicle overall is probably the Republie Gunship.

Welcome aboard, Chill. Good to have ya.

17. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    It's a tie between the Jedi Starfighter and the Naboo N-1 Starfighter.

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/naboon1starfighter/img/movie_sm.jpg]

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/delta7/img/eu_sm.jpg]

18. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    i would have to go with either the x-wing or slave one

slave 1 has such a cool design, it sounds like a lawnmower with bad motor, and it has the coolest weaponry ever. and it doesnt even need to depend on the technology it has because its flown by the two coolest dudes ever

the x-wing is just awesome

19. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Welcome to the boards Chilling_Sith_Lord :D

My 2 favourite starships would be........ The Tie Defender & a Chiss Clawcraft :cool: I couldn't find a pic. :(

20. DARTH-PLONKER

DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    Dunno about u but my personal favourite is the A-Wing. It just looks so cool, sleek, but not to the point of looking like something from * shivers* Star Trek. And it's speed and manouverability beat the TIE Interceptor hands down.

21. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    artemis_fowl: Yes, yes! I knew there had to be another N-1 fan out there! Woohoo! :D [face_mischief] :cool:

JADES_FIRE: TIE Defender and Chiss Clawcraft pics, comin' right up... ;)

[image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/asgtied.jpg]
    TIE Defender

[image=http://www.xwpilots.de/Komponenten/clawcraft_SWG7.gif]
    Chiss Clawcraft

;) :cool:

22. DARTH-PLONKER

DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    Impressive...............Most Impressive.

Doesn't the TIE Defender have a Proton Torpedo launch tube. Cos I can't see where it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.