My FF-UK: North T-shirt design - I can adapt for other people ;)

Discussion in 'North' started by timbolton, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just finished my logo designs for a T-Shirt for FF-UK meets.

This will be the front -

[image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/ffuk_north/various/FFUK_north_tshirt_front.jpg]

And this is the back and side arms -

[image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/ffuk_north/various/FFUK_north_tshirt_arms_back.jpg]

I have to print them onto to T-Shirt transfer paper and iron them on next lol. If anyone wants one to suit them, I can do no problem with personalised name, etc, and change the "FF-UK: North by NorthWest" to "FF-UK: NorthEast Chapter" if needed too, no worries ;)
  2. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
    Mint. I love the FFUK logo you've done too (like on the back picture).

What sort of cost are you looking at to produce these?
  3. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, my idea was to just have the images available for people so like what Jase did for his Collectormania T-shirt, he got T-shirt transfer paper and printed it off onto that, then ironed them on himself. I could check see what professional printing outlets there are here in Southport, and what they can do, but I think it'll be expensive.
  4. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    have you got a price made up for them i know i would wear one in public and at non star wars events
  5. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Not yet Dave, been at work so I can't get to town center. But if you can get your own white T-shirt, some Tesco transfer paper and an iron, I can alter the pics to suit your name, etc, and send them to you. That way you can make your own.
    Not sure when I can find/ask in a print shop, since it's the FF-UK: North Liverpool meet this weekend, and a Milton Keynes South meet the week after.
  6. edgejedi88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's Tim in action with his ace shirt....
    [image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/edgejedi88/FFUK%20Liverpool%200406/PICT0020.jpg]
  7. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Pimpin' :D
  8. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Tim could you send me the images so I can do one myself (if you can, could you change the name to Cozmic) also the links to those sites you was telling me about ;)

Thanks

That is a cool shirt btw :)
  9. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I keep seeing pics of myself and going :_|
    Need to lose some Wales blubber :p

Can do Cozmic ;) :cool: :)
    I'll either do tonight or tomorrow, think I need a break from PS after that all-nighter on it on Friday lol. Below the name tag bit is a changeable pic too (mine is Teemto Pagalies flying a spitfire vs a tie) - it's not very tall, any pic you may want instead?
  10. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well if you can change Teemto to a Jedi Starfighter with a funny twist, that would be cool :)
  11. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  12. orn-free-tada Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  13. jedidonkey Jedi Knight

star 1
    the T-shirts are really cool
  14. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks guys :) :cool:

Oh, and beards not included :p (not anymore anyways, the "buy one get one free" offer ran out when a mysterious buyer bought the whole stock stating a need for incoming pigeon protection) :p
  15. Tethys Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can I have one? So coooool....
  16. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah sure Tethys lol! :cool: I was doing it for the purpose that others can use it too.
    Is there any pic you want on the side arm to replace my spitfire one?
    And I can then either send to you via email, or if I can find some webspace and stick it on there. You download, print onto T-Shirt paper (I recommend the Tesco stuff, seems fine), then iron it on. If I can do it, anyone can :p

Oh! are you NorthWest or NorthEast btw? That is important for back logo ;)

Coz, don't worry I haven't forgotten btw ;)
  17. Tethys Jedi Knight

star 1
    North East (leeds!)

Will have a scout about for a pic and email you.

Cheers!
  18. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    What are the chances of you making some Shirts and We send you the Cash and you send us the shirts
  19. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No problem Tethys! :D
    Poodoo, now I have to do some work, I was planning on being a proper doley, hands in pockets with the slumped shifty look.

And excellent, we have a Leeds person on board :cool:
    Have you see the "Southport and Leeds meet idea" thread, planning a trip to the Royal Armouries and then Jase can be let loose on the shops. They won't forgive us :p But I have a pigeon Jase, just in case you get out of hand hehe ... aim ... target ...

Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You just want me to do the ironing for you don't you? lol
    I can print out the stuff for you onto transfer paper Dave, then either send to you or Jase, then you can do your own ironing! Unless I get paid housekeeping :p That way you can get a T-shirt you like ;)

I am not sure about lastability on the t-shirts mind, they should handle light washes. I'll get the washing instructions.
  20. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks matey its gives me something to think about -
  21. Jedi_Nath Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks dude :cool: :D
    Well as people may have gathered, I've been a tad busy with something else last week or so, I'll get them done asap so anyone coming to LFCC can have them. :D I'll work like a maniac when I can. Maybe tonight. Anyone with pics to send to use for these, please send away. I'll get a PS marathon on lol.
  23. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So I take it that you've not finished my shirt yet :p I wont be going to LFCC so can you email me it when you do.
    Thanks Tim [face_peace]
  24. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :( Yeah production line of Tim B's PhotoShootMe is running a little slow right now :p
    I'll let u know asap. Just gotta make a Father's Day card first.
  25. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cool, there is no rush since I'll probably need it for the Big Meet Up [face_peace]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.