main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My first custom figure!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by RogueWompRat, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Whoo Hoo!!! My first customized figure!!!
    You guys know how the Boba Fett realeased by Kenner back in 96' had that dinky, unrealistic antaenna? Well, what I did is I cut the antenna off the 96' Fett and the one on the Jango helmet that came with the young Boba fig and I hot glued the Jango antenna onto 96' Boba! I did a good job, too, my friend thought that it was just Boba's normal antenna! Next I plan to retool his jetpack...

Okay, I know its not much, but its a start! :)

Tell all about your custom figs, guys!

2. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Very cool. Try putting Jango Fett: Kamino Escape jetpack on Boba. It has the same colors as his in ROTJ, and you could put Jango's arms on him, and repaint them. Also (I did this on my Boba custom), cut the wookie scalps and his cape into two different peices (so it gets rid of the neck thing). Just glue those 2 on seperatly, and it will look a lot better.

-saber holder

3. jango_joe

jango_joe Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2002
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/artwork/jango.JPG]

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/artwork/cloak.JPG]

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/artwork/font_wide.JPG]

these are my lastest customs, tell me what you think

4. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    I'll PM you about buying one...

5. RogueWompRat

Feb 15, 2003
    Sweet, dude! You made Alpha!

6. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Watch out for the cricket jango!

Nice ARC trooper.

7. RogueWompRat

Feb 15, 2003
    I guess Ill do what you suggested, saber_holder, except I think I maight use thread for the Wook scalps and a piece of cloth for the cape, cause the plastic one is real lame.

8. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    *gets a tatoo right in front of everyone*
    it reads...

I LOVE ARC TROOPERS !

9. Tricky

Tricky Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Cool Jango & Arc trooper custom's, man.

I just made a custom fig too. Today I bought the speeder bike with Clonetrooper and I bought the ANH Imperial Trooper accessory pack a couple of weeks ago. In the accessory pack is a Stormtrooper helmet, so I took off the speeder bike Clonetrooper's helmet & put the Stormtrooper helmet on him, instant Stormtrooper!

I started collecting just recently & at this time it's kinda hard buying Stormtroopers, gotta get the builder set soon, but right now I've got a Stormtrooper!

10. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well done

I started customising my Luke Dagobah.

I've retooled the hair,chopped off the arms and made them less muscly and then heated them up to bend them into holding the sabre with both hands-I'm very pleased with how this stage has gone.I also sanded down the torso slightly to give it a more accurate body.Then I re-carved the lines into it.
    I've chopped off the legs ,they don't need much doing to them apart from shaving a bit off the joint so they are less wide apart so he has a more natural stance.

Now I've just fot to glue him back together and use some filler to get rid of the join lines and then I've got to give it a more accurate paint job with some added weathering too

He won't be articulated but it'll be a much better figure, well infact it'll be a whole different figure.

It's going to look great next to the Tree I made with Yoda sat on the root.

11. FarmboyKatarn

FarmboyKatarn Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Check out some of my customs at this site:

http://www.thecustomalliance.com/hollis

Mind you, Dan hasnt updated in a while, so these are a fraction of my customs(I have about 25 total)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.