main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga My first fic: a missing AOTC scene between the picnic and dinner.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dreamer551_, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamer551_

Dreamer551_ Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2006
    In Places No One Could Find

By : Dreamer551_

Summary:
    A missing Anakin and Padmé scene from Episode II: what happened between the meadow scene and the dinner scene.

?Ani! Ani! Are you okay?? Padmé yelled as she ran. That fall from the shaak had looked pretty bad, and he hadn?t moved since. She finally got to him and reached down to roll him over onto his back. That?s when he really started laughing. She swatted at him for making her worry like that, but before she could get mad at him, she found herself laughing too. He grabbed her wrists and flipped her over him. She gave in, for she knew she had already done so hours ago, and when they had finally stopped rolling she was lying on top of him.

He said nothing and made no move, but just lie there looking up at her. She noticed a sheen of sweat across his forehead. ?Do you want to go in? You?re sweating.?

?So are you,? he said, as if she hadn?t noticed. She rolled off and got to her feet. He held up his hand to her, and she helped him up.

?We?re both covered in grass.? She said looking down at her dress, and dusting herself off, or trying to at least. When she noticed he was making no attempt to do the same with his clothes she looked up at him. He had the same look on his face he?d had earlier when he ?wasn?t? teasing her. He returned her now questioning gaze with a smile.

?I know a way we could cool off,? he said, and she followed his eyes to the waterfall-fed lake behind them.

?I?d have to go back to the house and change,? she replied hoping he wasn?t thinking what she thought he was thinking.

?Why?? he asked, ?the point is that we?re hot now.? He said.

?I can?t go swimming in this.? She replied not quite as firmly as she?d planned.

?Why not??

?Well?because?it?s a nice outfit.?

?Right, and you wouldn?t just go rolling around in the grass in it either.?
    The fact that that handsome face and those deep blue eyes completely destroyed any frustration from his sarcasm, annoyed her even more than the sarcasm itself.

?Okay. Fine.? She conceeded knowing any resistance was futile. Through the Force he called one of the shaaks and together they rode over to the shore. She carefully removed her shoes, shawl, and hair decorations, along with the sleeves of the dress, and laid them gently in the grass, all the while trying to avoid staring at Anakin who had removed everything except his pants, leaving his chest completely bare.

He, of course, had made no such effort not to stare at her, and she couldn?t help but laugh as he was taking his boots off and fell over as a result.
    They slowly waded into the water, which was colder than either had expected. When Anakin noticed that Padmé had stopped he turned back to face her, ?what?s the matter?? he asked.

?Nothing. I just?it?s really cold, and I?I haven?t got used to it yet.? She replied trying to focus on anything but his very muscular chest.

Anakin smiled deviously, ?I know how to fix that,? he said and began making his way back toward her.

?Anakin Skywalker don?t you dare!? I sound like a school girl! She began backing up to the shore, but it was no use. Anakin was now attempting to grab her around the waist. She tried splashing and swatting at him, and even threatening to tell the Jedi council.

?No you won?t? he answered back as his hands finally closed around her.

?Let me go Anak- ahh! Stop that! You?re tickling me!?

?That?s the idea.? He answered between laughs. By now Padmé was just trying to remember to breathe, and her resistance had reduced to nothing but trying not to press into him too much.
    ?You ready?? he asked.

?No, Anakin?please?no, my hair.? She begged

?What about it??

?It?ll get wet.? She knew she sounded pathetic, but this young padawan had an eerie way of completely disarming her renowned political wits.

?So??

?So, that means I?ll have to wash it before dinner.? She continued all the while still trying to free herself from his grip. Anakin, of course simply stood ther

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    I have to say I like how you brought in Moulin Rouge at the very end.
    Great visualization in your writing, great job.

3. darthzeppo

darthzeppo Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 21, 2005
    =D= nice =D=

?Padmé. Padmé, it?s okay. I?m not going to hurt you.? He said with a smile, ?I could never. I?d die before I let that happen?.because if I ever did, I wouldn?t be able to live with myself anyway.?
    :_|

4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Awww! [face_love] What a nice moment between them. But I also liked the foreshadowing at the end. It added a poignancy to the fic.

No, Anakin?please?no, my hair.? She begged

?What about it??

?It?ll get wet.? She knew she sounded pathetic, but this young padawan had an eerie way of completely disarming her renowned political wits.

?So??

?So, that means I?ll have to wash it before dinner.? She continued all the while still trying to free herself from his grip. Anakin, of course simply stood there as though it was all completely normal.

LOL! Loved the playfulness between them.

Great job! =D= I look forward to reading more fics from you. :)

5. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Awww. [face_love] Anakin and Padmé splashing around in the water. This was a wonderful missing scene. I love moments like this. =D= =D= Great job.

6. Dreamer551_

Jul 17, 2006
    Thanks so much you guys!! I'm glad that my first fic went over so well. I was watching AOTC and noticing the waterfall in the back, it hit me that if I were there I would definately go swimming in it.

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww....that was just lovely

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I loved the image of Anakin and Padme splashing around in the water!
    What a perfect way to spend the afternoon.

Great job on this!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awwwww... what fun; I can just imagine Anakin splashing Padme in the water. :)

I like who you incorporated the Moulin Rouge quote at the end too. :D Great job!

9. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    When I?m with him, I?m not Senator Amidala, or Queen Amidala, I?m just Padmé. And I never get to be just Padme.

Poor Padme. The one person she really loves is forbidden to her. :p Fortunately that doesn't stop her from taking him anyway.

=D= =D= =D=

Wonderful viggie!!

10. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    The playfulness between them was great. Padme was definitely fighting a losing battle and I'm glad she kissed him.

However, the one thing that stood out to me the most was this line:

?Padmé. Padmé, it?s okay. I?m not going to hurt you.? He said with a smile, ?I could never. I?d die before I let that happen?.because if I ever did, I wouldn?t be able to live with myself anyway.?

If only Anakin knew what the future would bring. :(

Great Job! =D=

11. Dreamer551_

Jul 17, 2006
    thanks so much for the kind feedback!!! being a teenage girl, i just tried to write how i would react in her situation, and i mean, with a guy that looks like Anakin, how could you not kiss him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.