My first post

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by KlarcDarkstar, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wanted to have my very own post that I started. And here it is. I am excited. So I'll take this opportunity to say something. I'm getting promoted at work to shift supervisor, I'm excited. I have a long road of training but I am on my way there. I thought that was worthy of sharing. Although I'm pretty sure everyone but talon knew that, so I guess that was just for you.
    Oh and on a personal note, I'm not going to tell any girls about this fan force until I secure a girlfriend. I'm envious of those members with wives, you don't have to worry about this. Ah the perils of being single.
    ~I am writing a Star Wars story right now, I need your permission Talon because I am using stuff from our old games. Not story wise but names, locations, ships, stuff like that. Also I need everyone elses permission to use their names. So far I am using Akthars, Moka, Gerson, Lem, All of my names, Karn, but more will come. If anyone does not want me to use their names just let me know and I will change it. I know we spend time on our names and it becomes kinda personal.
    Ok thats about it for me, See you Sat. night.
    ~Darkstar
  2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Akthars? WHAT THE HECK?! You don't even remeber my name :( that hurts. You lived with me for how long and you STILL don't know my name? jerk.
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    No problem using our old story stuff, I just want to read it, and in the words of Sam Jackson, "I just don't want to go out like a punk." So remember that, if Talon bites the big one in your story.

By the way, it's Lim, not Lem. Lem is my dad's name. My picturing him in Star Wars is kinda makin me chuckle.

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE BOARD! Post and check it often.

Talon
  4. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Acthar, sorry, its been a long time since I read that name, forgive me.
    Talon, thank you for the correction on Lim, what is his last name? What other names can you remember of? I've been racking my brain trying to remember different names from all our games. peace
    ~Darkstar
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Gene Zeeblebrox, pilot with cool moustache and the red bandanna

Lorek, Twilek Accountant and Financial Major Domo

The Red Claw, Criminal Organization
    The Red Claw, the Hybrid Droid who ran it

Spike, the Cortoni beast who evolved from a parasite attached to the other race of Cortoni (the ones that heal really fast), and who was genetically predisposed to kill them.

The Monks who were martial arts masters

That guy who returned from the Dynaris region and 'died of old age' but you found was actally shot in the head once you dug up his grave.

Helron, spirit of an old Sith Lord

Doc Webb and his grenades

That's all I can think of right now.
  6. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    the spider droids in the black box (not a character really, but one of the worst things ever)

roccashbak (forgot how to spell it)

corporal dusty

thats all i can think of right now
  7. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, the correct spelling is:

Rokashbaac

and the spider scorpion things are called 'Scorders' (my nickname)

and lets not forget Vance Kalrisk who peed his pants.
  8. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    The only other one i can remeber right now is

arid - the mechanic on tatooine who made my katanas vibro-katanas.

9. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    THE SPIDERS!!! how could I have forgotten that. That has got to go in the story... Im laughing cause Im rembering Arid and the other guy. And the wookie.. Oh i like where this is going.. thanks guys
  10. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    His name is spelled Errid.

When you guys first saw him, he was in his early 20's, and he looked like Sting did in 'Dune' (his hair, anyway)

Remember, he was deaf at first, but he could read lips. (later he fixed that, as he was incredible at cybernetic tech)

And remember his remote control droid that looked like an old guy (reminiscent of Colonel Sanders)
  11. Kronos Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't forget Gerson's Broken sandels.
  12. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    who could forget the good old fashioned "force slap?"
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Also don't forget the Gerson's Betrayal- the brutal assassination of his truest friend, Rok... all so he could prove himself to his Sith Master.
  14. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    lets not forget "glaze" and when gerson ripped the alien queens head off. "I am the king, get off of my planet!"
  15. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah memories. Well keep in mind I am not writing the story of our last game, just taking characters from it. But it is good to take a stroll down memory lane. Acthar and Talon thank you so much for writing all those ideas, I have them all written down and will use most of them in my story somewhere. And Talon just so you know, your character is pretty bad, I think you'll like him. Acthar, maybe not so much.
  16. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate you, but you know this.
  17. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    TAlon so you know you and Moka are not in the story for that much but its a memorable scene between you and Lars Darkstar. Acthar is just stupid in the story, takes after the real life person.. he hee
    ~Darkstar
  19. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you can think of any other names throw them out at me. You'll enjoy all the characthers from the old games. Theres even a cameo by a krayt dragon. But now I've said too much.
    ~DARKSTAR
  20. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Jabba the Hutt

Lt. Fitzgibbons

George Lucas/Darth Vader in his big black Lincoln Navigator

Doc Webb

Mara Jade (she dropped Doc Webb from her ship strapped to a bomb)

The Computer/Crystal thingy on the planet Gateway

The Martial Arts Monks who guarded the Holy Grail of Malta

The Vampires and Werewolves

The stranded Star Trek people

The Terminators

The Aliens

That dude that Lars Darkstar dug up, and carried his head around for a while (he was part of the original team to try to find Dynaris)

Miscellaneous old guys who owned shops (geezers were my fav NPC for a while)

The bum on the beach in Santa Cruz

They guy in that house that shot Gerson with a shotgun

Mark Johnson, geek and weapons guy

Ahhh... the memories.
  21. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello all,
    This is my first post and I thought that I would write to say that you aren't a true geek until you can program. :)

22. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am happy you are on.. You know you're a geek, just start coming on Saturday nights, Jamie can hang out with the girls, join the dark side... DO IT!
    DARKSTAR

23. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    YES 21 POSTS!!! I AM THE WINNER!!!! BOW DOWN TO ME THE ULTIMATE POST MASTER!!!!
    darkstar

i AM SUCH A LOSER.
  24. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well actually I decided last night that for sure I am going to joint he game. I figure that I will be looking foward to guys night :) I will be there

25. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    What's up Cesar baby?

It's cool having you on the board. Hey I had a lot of fun hanging out w/ you guys last night. Thanks for the many laughs with the farting preacher.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.