main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho My Friends of the New Boise Order

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    It is with great humbleness that I do resign my office as President of the New Boise Order.

I also am resigning as a dues paying member effective immediately.

I have had a lot of sole searching to do the last few days. I feel it is right to move on and work with other issues in my life. The NBO have been a great four years of my life. I have been honored to serve as President, City Rep, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Cynic (just kidding:D.

I am not going to change my mind this time. It is better for the club and myself to do this now.

The Dairy Days thing should be forwarded to the NBO email when it is sent.

The New Boise Order Is and will be a great organization with all of you as members.

Good luck and God Bless you all.

Eric

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    RSA EDIT: You can't post PMs without the permission of the sender

This was never what i wanted Eric, The day of the incident i said i let it go, and did not want to go out side and talk with you about it.

then you getting angry again for no reason, and putting words in my mouth like you are now.

If you want to quit it is because you want to. not because thats what anyone wants, It just tells me you can not handle the responsibility of being a leader. I wish you good in everything you do Eric, I hope you still want to be friends after your choice. if not that is on you.

No one asked you to quit the club to my knowledge.

thanks for everything you have done for the club and hope to see you around still.

3. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    whoa whoa whoa
    I kinda feel like I've been blindsided here

If you're quiting are you at least still gonna hang out and talk with everybody?

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Tim makes a good point. Eric, you will see my private e-mail for my opinion on the matter.

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    I've been asked to step in as a temporary CR until we vote on the matter. Unless their are any objections, I'm stepping in now as CR. I will not resume any kind of presidential position until at least next term. While I'd like to, and certainly wouldn't mind, the whole point of getting into the position of Secretary/Historian was that I could try something new and different for the club. I intend to honor that and stick with my current position.

Thanks.

6. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Jedi_Jack_Bauer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 2, 2006
    Ron never ever tell me about leadership, you have no clue...Your actions at our April meeting sing loud and true on that subject. I am quitting of my own resolve. I have done more for the NBO save a few other people. I won't be judged by you Mr. Overton. You will never ever have the right to judge me.

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Sorry about the Jedi_Jack_Bauer thing. Logged in this morning to see if I remembered the password. Forgot to log out.

Anyways I am not cutting ties with the people just the club. I realized that the time had come for those who are still in the club to carry on.

BTW Tim Congrads on your group getting the highest ICCU scores ever. Micheala actually told us she wants us to top it...yeah right I am in the group, that is bound to bring the average down...LOL!!!

8. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    I was just informed by the RSA that temp CR positions are not allowed. Therefore, because the CR position is one of our most important positions, and after discussion with Ron and Marcus, we are moving the meeting time to May 5th, 7pm at my place. If there are no objections, this change will become official by tomorrow. Thanks!

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Let this be the final word.

Thanks to Josh and Kasey for the good discussion last night.

After our talk I called my oldest and most trusted friend and discussed the New Boise Order over with him. Then I called a co-worker of mine, a 60 year old lady who often gives me motherly advise.

I told both of them the whole story.

Katy's reaction was priceless: "What the hell does all of that have to do with Star Wars."

My point exactly.

When something gets that complicated it is time to move on.

It really and truly is time for me to move on guys. You all seem to have a good relationship with each other and I am only going to muddle it up. My destiny lies along a different path from yours.

The last four years have been fantastic,I wouldn't trade it for the world. I will still see some of you at RPG's and movie nights. I'm not dying after all.

Good Luck and God Bless you all.

10. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    The meeting time will now officially change to May 5th.

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003

Ron never ever tell me about leadership, you have no clue...

After our talk last night I would like to state that I was wrong. You have the ability to be a great leader Ron. I can see that you care about the New Boise Order and the people in it.

Thanks for clarifying things for me.

12. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    That didn't last long.

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I haven't asked for any change in meeting times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.