main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC My god what a spectacular lightning storm.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Reign, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    If you are in Melbourne right now you are probably watching one of the greatest storms in years. Lightning and thunder galore!

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I'll say, it's a free lightshow where I am. This is not what I expected this morning when I heard 32 degrees...but then again, this is Melbourne.

3. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    I live basically in the center of Melbourne and I just wen't out into my drive way stood under the carport and warched the sky's fire Dark Side lightning for 2 hours straight. Too bad it's over now.

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I live in Frankston, and I can bloody see it!

It is dying now from my viewpoint, but the Thunder was so strong, at one point a picture was rattled off my wall!

Spectacular!

5. Adakin

Adakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    without a doubt that was one of the most impressive displays I have ever seen!
    I sat on my roof with a bottle of wine for 2 hours & let out a constant stream of "OOhh's" & "AAhh's"
    Of course then the rain came & I got competely drenched trying to get back inside!

6. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Yeah but it was kind o' irrating in a way, i mean i had to turn the TV off and i was forced to play the piano it was the only thing i could still do, besides try and beleive that it was a Star Destroyer or something landing.

7. thx1138-the-jedi

thx1138-the-jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2001
    That was just amazing!!! i have a really large skylight in my bathroom so i just watched it from there. i love lightening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.