main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends My Godess- k/j- a kyp song fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaJag00, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    Lyrics: My Godess- by The Exies-
    This is something a little different than other things I?ve done, but I hope it?s good.
    I loved you. You led me on. I followed you around and worshipped you like the goddess you led me to believe you were. But underneath you were just a regular old girl. The kind that always draws me in just to spit me out. You took me in but then you fell for him. He took you away. You thought we could just be friends but you were wrong.

It hurts to be around you. You flaunt your relationship when you?re with me and I can feel your love for him every second of every minute of the day. And it kills my heart. I cant stand to be around you and him anymore. It won?t work, Jaina. So I guess this is goodbye. We had something special, but it went when he came.

You were my goddess. I was your master, and we did great things. They couldn?t match us, but you shied away. You went away from what we had. When you found him, you found sanction in his arms away from what we did. And it took over.

My Goddess
    I was knee deep in a sick love
    I was cross eyed under your drug
    Fatal worship you inspired

For a while there I believed in you. I believed you could do it and be a goddess. But I was wrong. Now I?ve seen too much and I can see that you?re just an illusion. That wild chase you led me on was just a waste of my time.

I helped you once. I believed that you could come back and be something strong and good. But you leaned on him instead of me. You wouldn?t allow me to help you. He was all you had, and he is still all you have. I can?t stand just being an extra, Jaina. I can?t do it anymore.

Gone, I don?t believe in you now
    I?ve seen too much
    I don?t believe in you now
    My Goddess

You always believed I would fall again. Never in you mind would you think I could stay good and come away from my memories. You were helping me do that though, even if you didn?t realize it. You were helping me. But then you stopped. You started treating me like just someone else.

You saw into my mind, and you must've not liked what you saw because you drew away. I?ll never go back into that darkness. You helped me to kick it out of me, but now I'm stuck. I'm not happy, but I'm not angry. The hate is gone but the deep sadness took its place. And you created that sadness. You did it by pulling away. Why didn?t you stay? You could?ve really helped.

But you found him, and forced me out onto the sidelines to starve for your attention. You?re counting on the fact that I?ll fall. And you don?t want to be there when it happens. I can understand that, but you helped. You saw what I was thinking, and you could see my mind. Surely you must've caught something that was you.

You were counting on a freefall
    You laid your bet I would lose all
    I kicked that sick, old addiction

Now you?re just with him, and with no one else. You?ve pushed every one away like you did me. He better not leave and he better not die or else you won?t know where you are. When you see me or someone else you?ve pushed away, try to see that they won?t welcome you back.

What you do is what you?ll get from us. The outsiders. You taunted many with your power of gravity, and then let us fly out into space with nothing to hold onto. You were my goddess, or at least I thought you were.

You led me to believe I was your man. And that you were my goddess. But you?re not. You?re his. And I can?t stand to see you someone else?s. So goodbye, Jaina. And so long from your ?partner.?

Now you see what you get when you lose yourself
    What you get when you don?t know who you are
    when you don?t know who you are
    My Goddess

hope that was ok!

2. Jaina_Kyps_Queen

Jaina_Kyps_Queen Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2003
    :_| That is so sad...Poor little Kypie!

*Kyp's Queen*

3. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JKQ: yea.... :(.... i heard that song and got that idea...

-jj00

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    SAAAAAAAAAAAD! I'm J/J, but that was really sad.

NYC

5. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    yea, me 2, but it just worked....

6. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    ah it was sad...but none les less good JJ00 :D An excellent job! Well done! not bad for your first J/J/K fics (atleast I think it's your first one...sorry if I'm wrong! :( )

;) EJ

7. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Poor Kyp . . . :(

-duskwings

8. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    EJ: thanx... yea- it was my first. i can kinda understand how kyp feels (wont go into that tho) so i always feel he should find someone but just not jaina.

DW: yea...

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    wow [face_shocked]

that was great, JJ00...poor Kyppie...

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx Lt!

11. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    That is a very good fic. I really feel for Kyp. Why is it that he is always the one who has to walk away?

12. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    TJP: idk.

13. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    That was beautiful JJ00. You can feel Kyp's pain so much. You did fantastic. :)

~~Jilly

14. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JD: thanx a lot. it was based on real feelings which is the sad part...

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  16. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Wow... Very intense and sad. I could really feel how hurt Kyp was. :_|

17. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Great fic! It was so remorseful that I cried, especially since I can't imagine anything sadder than a depressed, mournful Kyp. :_|

18. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    KYP!!!!!!!!!! :_| Ooooo that jaina is so mean, she's hurting poor kypie!

Jez

19. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    EJM: thanx!

LM: im sorry u cried... but glad u liked neway.

Jez: yea... jaina is kinda evil here.

-jj00

20. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Poor Kyp! I hope he finds a new girl, but not to make Jaina jelous. i hate it when ppl do that.

Katie

21. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Wow....that was really great, jj00. I'm not really a J/K shipper, more of a J/J person myself...but that just makes me feel so bad for Kyp.

::wipes tear from my eye::

Keep it up! I look forward to more posties from you!

~Jedi Master Jaina

22. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    KK: yea... ik how ya feel!

JMJ: thanx! im not a k/j person either- i mean- look at my sn but i heard this song and i thought of it... as i said before- the sad thing is its based off real feelings...

-jj00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.