main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Hat Goes Off To Dalton

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by tommyfielder, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyfielder

tommyfielder Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2003
    I would like to take this time to personally thank Dalton for hosting our May meeting. It was awesome. I really enjoyed the layed back atmosphere. It was nice seeing Bobby, Kevin, Kevin, April, and Javier there as well. I can't wait until our next meeting. Thank you Dalton for hosting it and thanks to rest of you for showing up. It really means a lot and says a lot that you all took time out of your busy schedules to spend time together. I look forward to many meetings ahead.

I will be getting back with you guys regarding a short film as well.

Also, I am really interested in making molds and casts. I take it that the majority of you all were not too interested in this. That's okay. However, if you get a change of heart call me.

Good seeing you all.

Tommy

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I thanked Dalton in the May Meeting thread, but I'll thank him here as well. Great job. Thank you for hosting the meeting. Tommy it was great seeing you again. Dal, BFof9, April, QofC, as always a pleasure. Javier (sp?). Great having you.

I look forward to the next meeting.

Tommy, I am kind of interested in making molds, but I don't have a lot of time right now to dedicate myself to such ventures. I have less than a year of school left and by that time, you'll be an expert on the stuff and I'll be ready to learn from Tommy the master.

Have a great week everyone.

JMK

3. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    ack, I thought I posted, I guess it never went through cause I logged off the comp in a hurry.

Anyway, Thanks to Dalton very much. I had a great time and glad I was able to meet 2 new members. And to Tommy, its not that I am not interested in molding and all its just I have zero experience and am afraid of messing stuff up. Thats why I wanna buy the armor instead of making it. My creative side has also been burried for the past couple of years and that also contributes to it. Anyway, thanks again Dalton for inviting us to your beautiful house and for being a great host.

BFo9

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who came! We had full attendance and then some! It was great to see familiar faces and new ones. I guess we never did get around to an actual movie, but I believe Tommy's C2 footage was a "thumbs up" viewing experience for all and got us all pumped for C3! Also, for those who asked, R2-D2: Beneath the Dome is at Best Buy - just look in the value DVD section and it was $4.99. Thanks to all for bringing snacks and such. I think it worked out well as there really wasn't many leftovers. We'll have to do it again real soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.