main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST My HUGE story arc idea

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Jonipoon, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonipoon

Jonipoon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2014
    I posted this in the plot idea thread, but since it's so huge I thought it would be better if I posted it on its own. As long as it ok with the mods.
    You're free to come with backlash and critique, aswell as suggestions and further ideas! Personally I'm pretty proud of my idea since I'm taking real rumors and casting calls into consideration. I'm also trying to think like JJ Arbams and Hollywood. The themes I'm bringing up in my arc are basically female power (since I'm having a female main character) and brotherhood in broken family relations. I've decided to give the film the title "The Will Of The Force", which will be further explained in my story arc below. Oh, and it's still in development. Enjoy!

Star Wars Episode VII: The Will of the Force
    BackgroundUp until the events of Episode VII the galaxy is ruled by the New Republic which was formed after the destruction of the Empire. It consists of thousands of star systems and bears several resemblances to the days of the old Republic, and also has its seat on the capital planet of Coruscant. The difference is that it is no longer directly influenced by some sort of Jedi Order. The new Jedi Order, which was formed by Luke Skywalker, has limited influence compared to its ancestor and is more or less seen as a cult with its own representatives in the Senate. It has its seat on the lush planet of Dagobah where Luke built the Jedi Academy in 4 ABY. Luke's Jedi Academy welcomes everyone who wants to learn the ways of the Force, and after you finish your education you are more or less on your own.

The problem with the galaxy is that several star systems have begun to question the mere existence of the New Republic and its endless debates, stating that things were decided more quickly under the rule of the Empire. This ideology is spread among certain Jedi Knights, who gathers and falls into the Dark side of the Force. These Dark Jedi flees to the Sith homeworld of Moraband where they secretly start their plan of reviving the Sith legacy, overthrowing the New Republic, killing all Jedi and once and for all ending the line of Skywalkers. At this point, we are talking about 10 years prior to the beginning of Episode VII.

Characters
    In Episode VII we will be introduced to a female main character, the daughter and only child of Han Solo and Leia Organa. There are no twins, but I've still decided to give her the name Jaina Solo to make things easier aswell as providing fan service. Jaina is a Jedi Knight in her middle twenties who previously studied at the Jedi Academy on Dagobah which was built by Luke Skywalker in 4 ABY. She is humorous and sarcastic, much like her father, but maintains a strong compassion for order and compassion. Like her grandfather, she is extremely strong in the Force.
    Jaina's best friend is another female Jedi Knight of Twi'lek heritage called Koda Brie.

Luke, while central to the main plot, will actually have less screen time than you might think. After the destruction of the Empire, Luke had a son together with an unknown woman which he named Derrick Skywalker. However, Derrick's mother died in disease when Derrick was just a child, and in the years that followed he started blaming his father for her death. Derrick couldn't understand why a powerful Jedi like his father wasn't strong enough to save his mother. As a result, Derrick lost faith in the Jedi and swore to himself that he would never become a Jedi. He fled from his family into the far reaches of the galaxy without telling anyone where he was heading. He gave himself a new name and settled on Tatooine to become a pod racer just like his grandfather.
    Devastated by the "loss" of his son, Luke chose to adopt one of his most precious apprentices and got a new, younger son. This adopted son is named Zak Skywalker. Zak is by the time of Episode VII a young Jedi Knight in his early twenties, and his having troubles with nightmares. He often looks into the mirror, fearing that he is no real Skywalker. Meanwhile he is also having a small crush on Jaina Solo even though they are technically cousins.

Han and Leia lives on Coruscant where Han makes a living operating a starship factory while Leia works as senator in the New Republic, representing the Jedi Order. Leia previously served as a chancellor in the Senate. She owns a lightsaber but prefers to use words rather than violence. C-3PO is their house droid, while R2-D2 remains with Luke at Dagobah. Chewbacca is of course Han's partner at the factory.

Story
    In Episode VII, Jaina Solo is on her way to Dagobah to visit her uncle when the planet and its Jedi Academy is surprised-attacked by a whole fleet of Dark Jedi. The fleet, which was organized with the help of disappointed star systems, destroys the Jedi Academy and with it thousands of Jedi dies. In this intro, Jaina fights off a group of starships before heading to the remains of the academy to look for survivors. In the surrounding area, she senses her friend Koda and finds her hidden in one of the ship hangars, together with R2-D2. "Believe it or not, but this little fella saved my life..."
    The three of them manage to escape the planet and head for Coruscant to warn Jaina's parents and the senate about what have happend. What happens to Luke and Zak is yet unknown to them.

As a result a small crisis emerges on Coruscat, but the destruction of the Jedi Academy on Dagobah is not seen as a huge threat to the Republic by the majority of delegates in the Senate.
    Leia senses through the Force that Luke is alive but held captive by the Dark Jedi. Zak is, to the dismay of all, thought to be dead among with the other Jedi. Han is immidiately turned furious by the fact that someone is trying to mess with his best buddy, and gets all nostalgia and starts repairing his dusty old Millenium Falcon in the basement together with Chewbacca. Leia says he is too old and can't go out there by himself. Meanwhile the rest of the group starts to worry more and more and no longer feel safe on Coruscant. They also feel they need help since so many Jedi are dead and the Senate won't listen.
    "These are dark forces," Leia says. "Dark forces that none of us have felt for a long time".
    The whole group with Leia, Han, Chewie, Jaina, Koda, R2-D2 and C-3PO goes with a "somewhat repaired" Millenium Falcon to Han Solo's homeplanet Corellia to take shelter and await the situation.

At Corellia Jaina gazes to the stars above the sky where she knows her cousin Derrick must be somewhere. She can feel it in her heart that they will need Derrick to help and save uncle Luke. But where could he be?
    Both Han and Leia tells her that's its no use since Derrick hates them as much as he hates Luke. Plus he could be anywhere in the galaxy, maybe even dead!
    "That kid is not part of our family anymore," Han says. "Accept it."
    Jaina won't listen, and one night together with Koda, R2 and 3PO she sneeks into her old man's Millenium Falcon and starts on a journey to find her "lost" cousin...

At the same time a small group of surviving Jedi on Dagobah have been forced to move deeper and deeper in to the jungle to hide from the Dark Jedi. Among them is Zak, who is badly hurt but still very much alive - and angry. Finally they are found by a Dark Jedi called Carmentes who slays them all except Zak who fights to the end. During the lightsaber battle, Carmentes looks into Zak's nightmares and immidiately understands that he is Luke Skywalkers adopted son. Carmentes then mocks Zak and tries to make him give in for the hate by saying stuff like "You're no real Skywalker". He ultimately succeeds in turning Zak to the Dark side (so it seems), and Zak pledges his service to the Dark Jedi. Carmentes then brings Zak to the planet Moraband where the Dark Jedi are studying everything they can about the Sith. It is here that Luke is being held captive.

During their search through the galaxy, the dear old Millenium Falcon starts to break apart and Jaina calls her dad's ship "a piece of junk". They are forced to emergency land on the closest planet, and this planet happens to be Tatooine. After a crash landing in the outskirts of Mos Eisley, the ship is basically doomed and seems to be on its last legs. While they continue their search on foot in the sandy dunes, C-3PO says that he has a strange feeling of being here before and that it didnt end well. Koda says that it's okay, because this time they have two Jedi Knights under their protection. C-3PO then advices both Koda and Jaina not to use their lightsabers on Tatooine, and then Jaina proves that she is like her father by saying: "What do ya mean I can't use my lightsaber, bulbhead?"
    C-3PO then explains that the planet is controlled by the Hutts, which are very powerful, and therefore they must keep low profile if they wish to survive and escape the planet without getting into trouble.

Back on Corellia, Han is turned furious when he discovers that his daughter has stolen his precious starship. But Leia is happy and tells Han that it's destiny. She calms Han down by telling him that she is grown up and must follow the will of the Force.

On Moraband Zak is getting a glimpse into the Dark Jedis plans during his intensive new Sith training. It is being revealed that the leader of the Dark Jedi is in fact (.........), and that the Dark Jedi will not overthrow the Republic until every single Skywalker has been hunted down and killed. To them, the Skywalker is seen as the only threat that can stop their evil plans. Upon learning that Zak is Luke's adopted son, the Dark Jedi plans to use Zak and Luke as a bait to find the real son of Skywalker.
    At the same time, Zak is fighting with his inner self - is he good or evil? Because Carmentes was right about him, after all he is no real Skywalker. And maybe this is his destiny, his true self, the way he was meant to be... Maybe this is the will of the Force. Zak finds Sith holocrons where Palpatine speaks to him, and as he is being guided further and deeper in the paths of the dark side he is also growing more and more powerful.

To be continued...

2. yggdrasil311

yggdrasil311 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 7, 2004
    Potato.

Dra--- likes this.
  3. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Dra--- likes this.
  4. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    where are the pictures?

5. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    [face_clown]

6. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    i do think we'll have a title with the word "force" in it.

7. Jonipoon

Jonipoon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2014
    Thanks, and I agree with you. Forgive my arrogance, perhaps I was overestimating my powers...

8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Was going to merge this with the plot ideas thread, but I see it's already there too. Welcome to the boards.

Dra--- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.