main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My idea for the new Star Wars TV Show, a can't miss hit.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Lance_Denier, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance_Denier

Lance_Denier Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2006
    Okay we already know it's set between ROTS and ANH.

The opening scene is in a bar/cantina, maybe below the surface of Coruscant or on Tatooine in Mos Eisley. A collection of rogues, cutthroats and mercenaries are playing sabacc. Two young humans sit next to each other, one dressed in some nifty threads not a hair out of place; the other is casually dressed with an arm thrown over the back of his chair, slumping back quite nonchallantly. A pile of credits and datasticks fills the table, a sizable pot. Two players remain: the confident and casual human and a particularly nervous Devaronian. "Call" said the human. The Devaronian laid down his three chips to reveal a Positive 23, pure sabacc and a possible winner. The human quickly sat up in his chair, startling the Dev. He has a look of disbelief on his face that turns into a grin as he lays out his own hand: a negative 23, pure sabacc and better than his opponents hand by virtue of the fact it was a two card hand. The Dev finds his nerve and calls the human a cheat. His well dressed friend slides back from the table taking his blue milk with him. The human rascal just smiles at the Dev as a furry giant steps up behind the human from out of the darkness. "This is my wookie friend. He owes me a life debt. Calling me a cheat is like calling him a cheat." He confidently reaches out for the pile of winnings, taking time to examine one of the datasticks more closely. It's a ship registration for a YT-1300 Corellian Transport. "Where's it docked?" he asks. The Dev chokes out the slip number and wanders away to the bar. "Chewie, Lando, we've got a ride!"

Now this was just a bit of fun but my basic premise is two young and handsome space pirates (Han and Lando) travel the space lanes with their furry friend (Chewie) in a bucket of bolts that is constantly breaking down. They can interact with the young Rebellion movement and perhaps we can see why Han wasn't all that interested in helping a few years later. Smitten by a beautiful Rebel officer who is killed senselessly/betrayed in season three? Perhaps he found confidence in a leader purported to be a Jedi who turned out to be a sham? His first encounters with Jabba, Fett and a whole host of other characters that will spring forth from the Star Wars Universe. The series ends with Han and Lando parting ways after Han wins the Falcon back from Lando (for the third time) as Lando settles down to a respectable life while Han stays one step ahead of a an increasingly displeased Jabba and his hired bounty hunters.

So what do you think? Tell me you wouldn't watch this show and I'll call you a liar. ;)

malkie edit there are a few existing plot idea threads - try this one for example http://boards.theforce.net/Small_Screen_Star_Wars/b10467/20960026/?41

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.