main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Idea - project - series Help me Lads, Help me

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Jerec81, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerec81

Jerec81 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2003
    OK, Hello everyone. I've been working on an idea for a movie and was wondering if you guys would be willing to critque it. It's a rough idea and I only have an outline, but it's a three movie story to begin with, but will end nicely for extra movies if I ( or anyone) want to continue it. Ok, now for the story:

Details:
    All combatants wear masks while fighting
    The populace has swords with Cortosis embeded in them (Knights of the Old Republic) so they can stand up to some light saber battles
    Film will not be PG or PG-13, no swearing or nudity (well maybe some scantily clad ladies) but a good dose of BraveHeart-esq violence.

The Titles (working Titles)
    Star Wars : Blood Feud
    Star Wars : Eager Betrayal
    Star Wars : Hostil Take Over

Groups:
    Talin Kea People of Light
    Bacci Sin Guani Kea Northern Grass People
    Ganix Co.

Characters:

- Talin Kea -
    Jetal - Male Jedi
    Jaycob - Leader
    Capt. Ooteb
    Taylr - soldier

- Bacci -
    Ianth - Female Jedi
    Thalin - Leader
    General Yetlin
    Gema - Soldier

- Basic Plot -
    Evil corporation creates a war between two people, the Bacci and the Talin. Jedi fight on both sides, each thinking the other is the bad jedi. By accident they fall in love. Together they discover the Evil corporation's plans and they along with the then united groups wage war against the corp.

Beginning Scroll

-- Blood Fued --
    In the time after the collapse of the Empire, the New Republic strived to reunite the galazy. Many worlds joined, some didn't, others were lost in the beaurocratic machine. One of these lost planets is named Aptilla. Home to two people's wjp
    s old rivalry's have found purchase in a new conflict. A young Jedi, named Jetal Etas, has come to Aptilla in hopes of opening up this world to the New Republic. He is unaware of the conflict in progress, but already war hungry eyes are gazing at him.

I have more information, if any one has any questions please let me know. Any suggestions or offers of help would be great. Thanks a lot guys.

2. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    sounds pretty cool... a bit too much like gladiator, but cool. good luck. i'm sure plenty of people will help you when the time comes... just get it started...

EDIT: btw, a series is a huge project... no one has accomplished it yet... but good luck. (and i should also mention that i am making a series too...)

3. Jerec81

Sep 24, 2003
    I know it's a big project, thats why I'm telling people about it so I can get a lot of input and stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to post some news about going into production soon.

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    have you tried completeing a smaller project first? It's best not to jump in with both feet unless you're sure you can swim.

5. Jerec81

Sep 24, 2003
    I have done a few smaller projects. Some effects work as well as straight up swords, and I've got the head trama to prove it :)
    I realize that it's a big project, and I'm going to be taking it in steps, making sure that each section is nailed down and ready before I commit it to film.
    Thank you for the concern though :)

Oh and I have a question, does any one know how to get sounds out of the new Jedi Academy game that came out? is it just like Jedi Outcast?

6. The-Matt-Man

The-Matt-Man Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I like the titles. No 'of the' in them.

-Matt

7. Jerec81

Sep 24, 2003
    Thanks Matt-Man
    What do you guys think about the cortosis blades? I know they are kind of strange, but they are in Knights of the Old Republic, and they are in the book, The Hand of Thrawn.
    Thanks for the input lads.

8. GreenAlge

GreenAlge Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2003
    Jedi Outcast has cortosis armor. It is saber-resistant ;)

-GreenAlge

9. Jerec81

Sep 24, 2003
    This is true, thanks lad.

Oh are there any script writers in the boards this evening? if so....interested in the story? I'm writing the script now, and could use some editors if your willing and wonderful :) Thank ya lads

10. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Just to let you all know a series is possible, there is a Star Trek fanseries called 'Hidden Frontier'.

11. DeadEyesSmiling

DeadEyesSmiling Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2003
    What's this "Star Trek?"

Oh, I get it, you just misspelled "Wars"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.