main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi My "I'm new here" Post

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by crystal_entity, Jun 5, 2016.

1. crystal_entity

crystal_entity Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2016
    Hello, I'm crystal_entity.

I'm new here.

I am a big Star Wars fan, especially of the Original Trilogy (I am in the process of acquiring Harmy's Despecialized Editions). I enjoy all Star Wars movies (except for The Clone Wars, which I really didn't like), but I far prefer Episodes IV-VII to Episodes I-III. I've never seen either of the Clone Wars shows or the Rebels show, but I want to watch them eventually.

I can't wait for Rogue One! It has potential to be even better than Episode VII, which was great.

I'm excited to join this community, and I look forward to discussing the fantastic experience that is Star Wars.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello :) welcome to the community. Have you read any of the EU novels?

3. crystal_entity

crystal_entity Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2016
    I read the Rebel Force series by Alex Rider when I was about 10, but that's it.

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I think I have some of those, but I think my kids took them over.

I'm pretty excited about Rogue One also. My daughter's been planning on us being there opening night to see it at midnight.

5. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome! I prefer the OT to the PT as well!