main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga -My inner Child- (AU) A Vader/Young Ani short fic, humor...probably!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by EmpressJade, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmpressJade

EmpressJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2005
    -My inner Child-
    A Vader/Ani ?Short Humour Fic-

Set: During ANH

Characters: Vader, Anakin Skywalker (9 yrs old)

Themes: Humour ,remembrance, Intrigue?
    Where past meets the future.

Synopsis: Aboard the 1st Death Star Vader suddenly receives a tremor through the Force,
    Which leads him to a chance encounter, which reunites him with his past, and it isn?t Obi-wan he meets?

NOTE 1: This is my first attempt to write something humorous for the boards,I'm letting the character have some fun so if you have any questions, comments or any constructed criticism about this feel free to do so.:)

NOTE 2: Inspired by the Disney movie starring Bruce Willis and Spencer Bresiln, ?The Kid?.

DISCLAIMER: The elements of SW both of the Original and Prequel are the property and copyright
    of Lucasfilm etc?

A long time ago in a galaxy?well you get the idea?

Aboard the Imperial Battle station ?The Death Star? a symbol of destruction and ruin, Lord Darth Vader Dark Lord of the Sith as we all know, stalked the colourless, durasteel corridors when suddenly a wave of disturbance filled the Force and caused him to a halt.
    A feint presence like that was enough to make the Dark Lord react in unison for the badass dude had felt that
    similar feeling not just a little while ago back when a mysterious shuttle had entered from the remains of the Alderaan system. Somehow that very presence as felt before seemed to be getting nearer and nearer?
    As he tried to come to terms with his Force sensitivities reacting strangely he began to ponder on the idea that
    something or someone had found their way aboard this station unseen, quite masterfully of that as well.
    Vader decided to piece it all together?that is until he suddenly felt?there it was!

That presence again, only more closely than ever before, it felt new and ever stronger than the last?.

VADER: Strange?I know that presence; I had felt it once before?yet I can?t explain it?
    The Force is strong here?

Suddenly his answer was that of a slight tug at his cape?and a voice?

VOICE: Um?Sir, excuse me sir?I?m kinda lost, could you please tell me where I am and
    what this weird-looking place is?

Vader whirls round to face his mysterious intruder and supposed stalker?but then as his helmeted head
    stares downward, shock overruns his respiratory and functioning system?as this presence he thought presumed
    long dead gazes back right up at him.
    It is revealed the voice belonged to that of a young, small boy standing behind him?

What?s more surprising is that this boy looked exactly 9 years of age and his now frightened form immediately
    let go of the section of black cape that the boy had held in his small right fist, a hand of which was made of flesh?Vader is to stunned to respond to this boy, as so the child himself as he took in the Dark Lord?s, menacing,
    towering form.

ANAKIN: Whoa! Sorry about that sir?mom used to say you should call out to someone if you want to
    get their attention.

He fiddles anxiously at the material of his rough-spun sleeve. He swallows hard before summons
    the courage to speak to this abomination of Darkness.

ANKAIN: I was just at my home, the Slave quarters on Tattooine, you?d probably know where Tattooine is right?

Vader had snapped out of his sudden shock to summon his words to the boy.

VADER: N-no?I do not actually know?it has been a long while since I had visited such a place.
    Are you?lost?

ANAKIN: Well sir, that?s the reason I wanted to talk to you about?A little while ago I can remember
    my mother calling me saying I have to get ready for bed?but as I did so?somehow?I was here??
    How?s that possible?

Vader starts to feel a little giddy, as the sudden fear surges within him at the sight of this child,

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Unique and very well done! =D=

VADER: Jedi? Qui-Gon? Oh?Great Lords of the Sith spare me of this nightmare!

Vader feels faint as though he might collapse in overwhelming,
    but Anakin folds his arms together in frustration.

ANAKIN: You didn?t answer my question before sir when I asked you?are you really a Jedi?

Vader struggles to remain composed.

VADER: You are mistaken child, for I am not a Jedi but a fully pledged Lord of the-

ANAKIN: I think you are, why else would you be carrying a Lightsaber if you were not one?

Ah, how his past comes back to haunt him!

=D=

3. EmpressJade

Sep 9, 2005
    VaderLVR64: Unique and very well done!
    [:D] Thankyou very much Vadey,I always wanted to write something that involves Vader confronting his past, in a rather funny way that is.
    Glad you have taken the time to read this. Much oblidged.:)

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Most unique indeed. Love how Vader felt faint at talk of the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn at the boy's house.

A most interesting look at confronting your inner child. ;)

5. EmpressJade

Sep 9, 2005
    Healer Leona: Most unique indeed. Love how Vader felt faint at talk of the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn at the boy's house

Thanks Leona for your reply!:) It's good to see that you have a favorite scene in this fic.

A most interesting look at confronting your inner child.
    I'm pleased you think so. I wanted to write something which involves Vader confronting the child whom he once was, a past in which he though he left behind surprisingly teams up with him! Thankyou for reading this.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.