my isgnia

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by kuku4chaos, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. kuku4chaos Jedi Padawan

i cant decide my picture so does anyone know any "cool" pictures or a way to upload my own cause the pictures already available to me aren't my type. Or i just haven't found the cause im newb ^^ =p
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    You have taken a look at this page, right? There are more than 5,000 icons from all different areas of SW, so there should be one that you (at least) like. Remember you can change it as often as you want. :)

But if you really can't find one or you're looking for a specific one, then your best bet is the icon thread. That thread isn't only for people who do icons, but also for people who like to ask for a certain icon. So if you have one in your mind or know a pic that you love to be turned into an icon, that's the place to ask for. :)

Don't worry, none of those people bite, so feel free to ask for your icon! :)
  3. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Skiara's absolutely right. We have a ton of icon makers who hang out in there and take requests (like, seriously - one person asked for a Star Wars-ed Spock and got like 20 of them). Feel free to ask! And if you like making icons, come join bus! We love new people :D
  4. PatttyB0123 RSA Latin America

Manager
    star 6
  5. CPLs_Footlocker Jedi Padawan

So what about more of Wedge Antilles then?
  6. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Skiara posted a link to the Icons thread. If you guys have a request, that's the place to do it :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.