main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Jango Fett Costume

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCJediLance, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Finally picked a character to be after going back and forth for so long!
    I cut out the chest plate from aluminum today. It seems to be going well with that material so I will move onto the other parts of the armor. I have 3 navy blue flight suit left over from when I was in the Navy. I am going to do a test color dye of one of them. Glad I have 3 to work with. Hopefully it will work out. Steve did you buy yours the purple color or did you dye it? I was going to first do a color remover and then try and get the right mix of purple/blue coloring for it.

Lance

2. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Sweet merciful crap Lance. It sounds like if you paint this sucker right you won't be able to tell the difference between your costume and the Lucasfilm original. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Dammit I wish I had $500 to throw into a Kit Fisto right now. I guess I'll just have to sell some more stormtroopers. Sorry Steve. You might only have two by the time this is over.

3. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Just ordered my helmet today only $62.50. Should be here around Monday or Tuesday, hopefully it will fit good. I have my rope belt completed and am working on the pouches. Costume is coming along good for my first attempt.

Lance

4. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    What are you going to use for guns? and are you going to cut-out the T-Viser and put a new one in?, how and I dont even know why we have stormtroopers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.