main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC My JC Dream Journal

Discussion in 'Community' started by vin, Apr 19, 2016.

1. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Ok I have twisty Fritos

2. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    I used to dream about you guys all the time, but recently, not so much.

I don't think my subconcious loves you any more. I guess we're on a break.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  3. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    I posted this in the Best Friends thread before, but I'll post it again . . . I had a dream that I was helping Jabba-wocky fill out his Tinder profile, but his answer to every single question was "ICTYTT."

4. soitscometothis

Jul 11, 2003
    I had my first really successful lucid dream a few weeks ago. I flew, and changed night into day. Being fully concious I was able to really look at the landscape, and wow, there was nothing dreamlike about it - the visuals were very detailed. All I could think about was "how the hell is my subconscious generating this stuff"?

Anyone else had any success lucid dreaming?

5. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Neat-o, but what does it have to do with the JC? :p

6. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    I always wake myself up.

soitscometothis likes this.
  7. soitscometothis

Jul 11, 2003
    I coudn't find the all-purpose dream thread. ****ing search function.

I did use to have dreams about you guys. Harpua, I think I dreamed that you and I once performed neuro-surgery on a man we found in the street. I really don't know what my subconscious was up to with that one.

harpua likes this.
  8. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    No JCCers in my dreams but I had a very odd one last night that I remembered while driving to work.

So in my dream there was a skunk on the front porch. It has three claw marks on his face. I then saw a raccoon going through the trash. I asked my wife what skunks eat and she said fish. We didn’t have any fish so we gave him 2 fish oil pills and he loved them and he smiled.

heels1785 likes this.
  9. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    The best dream I ever had that I can remember is when I became the Flash and fought Hulk and Thor at the same time. What’s even cooler is everything in the dream, except for myself, was moving in slow motion, to really give me the feeling of being the Flash.

And here’s an interesting one I had not long ago. I was waking down the street of my town, and was carrying I bag of Dunkin Donuts. One of these donuts I had to deliver to a mob boss. I don’t know why, but I just did. I went to eat one of the ones that weren’t for him, but decided not to. I wonder if I ever delivered it to him.

I also run, and even sprint, often in my dreams, which I hear isn’t a very common thing to be able to do.