My Jedi costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Jedipadawanstarr, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. Jedipadawanstarr Jedi Padawan

all I have for my costume is my robe ( thats so sad) what are some pattuerns I can use I have no Idea what to do this is my first star wars costume I'v made by hand ( and I don't sow my mom's going to help) I'm realy worried abou how it will look. and if you have any tips I would really like that. thank you.
  2. Jedi_Riibu Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Tri-Som_Gare Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Jedipadawanstarr Jedi Padawan

5. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    The best site I've seen so far that gives sewing diagrams is
    http://www.rebellegion.com/jedigarb/
  6. Jedi_Kai Jedi Master

star 4
    I have some handouts in MS Word on my website that discuss making Jedi garb, including what patterns I've used.

JediKai

as well as photo tutorialsJediKai photos
  7. Jedipadawanstarr Jedi Padawan

thank you for all your help i hope my costume will turn out good, it will be my first costume so I'm a little nervous about it.
  8. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    jedi padawanstarr,
    Just have funb and enjoy yourself. I think it'll turn out great. When you'er done, can you post some pics?

Mynn
  9. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, depending on your hiatus(level) as a Jedi, you might want to make it special, pick your favorite colors for it, and sketch out your design. But, if you are just a padawan, stay with tan, khaki, or brown colors, but you can still use a fancy pattern to do it, or even make your own! And, since you are in the PFF, like me, I can help you in person. ;)
  10. Jedipadawanstarr Jedi Padawan

when I'm done I will try and post some pics up. and thanks for the tip I finaly got my mom to pull out her sowing machien and then we find out we can't find the peddle :_|. but my mom said that when we find the peddle thing that she would teach me what to do and help me :) so i need to get my dad to go and look throgh boxes :( oh well. I'll let you know when i get started.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.