main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends My Life Among The Yuuzhan Vong: Vergere's Memoirs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SithGirl132, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Vergere lived among the Yuuzhan Vong for so long, and as a result, she saw a lot of history. After the GFFA won Coruscant back and the YV were defeated, it would be interesting to see the YV invasion from Vergere's point of view...
    ------------------
    I heard about the plan to use bo'tous spores to infect the "Jeedai" with disease. I don't think that the Yuuzhan Vong will ever learn that it's JEDI, not JEEDAI...
    i hope that the New Republic doesn't think that Elan and I are double-agents. They should be very suspicious of us, as we have already destroyed quite a few planets.
    I'm having a bad hair day. On these worldships, my feathers are always sticking up every whichway.
    -------------------
    Please advise, criticize, laugh...whatever, I need some help, I'm new to fanfic. I will try to lern to spel.

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    the greatest advice i could give you is to find a master in here: The Creche they can help you get better at your writing.

one comment, the comment about her feathers is highly amusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.