main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends My Life or Hers: Returned Home (J/J) *Gasp* Could this be a post??? YES IT IS!!! 7/7

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rogue11JS, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    HERE!

No comp at home though

Dont worry im working on that! :D!

2. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    i hope so cause i've really really missed you.
    never mind 'bout the story. i've had no one to really talk to. i mean, that i think of you has a friend. ya know

3. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Yeah i know, i miss you too. And everyone else. School keeps me so busy though. but my comp is working (sort of) I dont have internet though but i'll get it typed and try and send it in soon. I havent stopped writing yet. :D

4. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
  5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    A post soon?

6. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
  7. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
  8. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up UPPPP UPUPUPUPUUOPPPPPPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPPP UPUP UPUPUPUPUPPPPPPPPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU

9. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Thanks guys! sorry ive been soo busy school is taking my head off at the moment and im already failing 3classes AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE SCHOOL!!!

I MISS TKJ!

*Curls into a sobbing mess*

I dont even know where i left off.

HELP PLEASE!

10. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    1st, love the story!!! You left off after Jaina had that icky bad feeling and Han approved of Jaggie (YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!) MOre soon? please? pretty please?

~*Whisper*~

11. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    I hope you get things figured out soon, because I don't know what's going on, either.
    Edit: I can't spell.

12. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    i forgot where you left off! I hate school too. yesterday i got checked out in 6th and iddin't go today and i still feel horid but i have to go 2morrow or i'll be behind. I really hate school!
    please update soon, if you figure out where you are.

13. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Whispers- Thanks im glad you likes! Ok well i think i knows where i am now im almost done writting the second book now i just gots to type it up.

Piccami dont worry im always lost its a continuoust falt.
    Jaina Hi!

14. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    UP!

I dont feel very good today but i finished the sequal to my story so now all i got to do is type it up and post it. and then write the third book.

15. Rouge_JeDi_NuRse

Rouge_JeDi_NuRse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2004
    hay wassupp

the nurse is in the house

i am up to pg 11 at the mo and adoring jag playing the guitar its so ramantic could you just imagine seeing jag open shirt on balcony playing in the cool breez (maybe i should stop drooling on keeyboard)

thank you for nt taking it out coz now i want guitar lessons

16. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Nurse!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME!

Your welcome im gald you liked it

now i just hope i can get alot typed up this week while im on break if i dont i give you all permission to write hate mail about me

17. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    DONT SHOOT!

LOL!

I HAVE TYPED UP THE POSTIE!

NOW ITS OFF TO THE BETA!

YEY!!!

IT'll be up soon

18. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Ok sorry for the delay but I haven?t had the Internet for a very long time and I still don?t but I have an alternate way of sending things to you so here it goes.

*Amends self by passing around Lomin Ales.*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As time went on, Zekk's mood grew darker and his sanity began to slip. As he searched for a large enough cave amongst the boulders and rugged terrain his only thoughts were of Jagged Fel and how he would pay for stealing Jaina away from him. //I love Jaina more than Fel ever could. // Zekk thought to himself. //Some how he must have brain washed her to make her love him. And for that he must die.// Zekk smiled wickedly. //Or maybe there?s something else I could do. Something with a far greater impact.//

Jag woke up early the next morning wanting to get a good start. He had already made a lunch to take with them hiking yesterday, and busied himself by gathering the items and placing them in an insulated survival pack that he always carried with him while hiking. Hearing light footsteps behind him he turned to see Jaina, wearing a yellow tank top and blue jeans, looking tired and grumpy. Having been unable to get much sleep after waking up she looked as though she needed a gallon full of caf. As no one else was up, Jag stopped what he was doing and wrapped his arms around her kissing her forehead as she buried her head in his shoulder. ?Ready to go?? he asked.

?Where??

?That?s a surprise. You?ll have to wait and see,? Jag said mischievously.

Jaina pulled away grumpily, turning around to get some caf, all the while muttering about evil, arrogant fighter pilots. Jag just grinned.

The sun was rising on Niraunan as Jag and Jaina walked through the town. Jag was explaining why there wasn?t any public transportation. That, that equipment was mostly used for starships to be used in the planets defense. Incase of an attack. They were about a mile out of town when the terrain became more uneven, and since this particular city was surrounded by mountains the land soon turned into open country.

For a while they just walked over hills as they watched the sun rise into a glowing fireball of yellow and blue. Jagged then turned to her and said, ?I want to show you something.?

?Show me what?? she asked, curious.

?A place I used to go to as a child, a place nobody else knows about.?

?Alright, lead the way.?

Taking out a pick Jag started to hammer it into the ground. When he was done he slipped on a harness and started strapping himself in. Following his lead Jaina did the same. When they had double checked everything Jag went over the side of the large cliff, checking his weight. After a few seconds Jaina followed.

Han sat in the stateroom he and Leia had been given, going over a list of possible crewmembers and pilots while drinking an ale. He had already checked off several possible Jedi, but very few combat soldiers. So far the Jedi were as follows: Mara, Kyle Katarn, along with a little known Tash Aranda. As for the combat soldiers there were only two besides the Wraiths that he was sure of. A human named Roelle Ar`tan (Roo) for short, who was a genius tactician and an expert in stealth. And a male Corillian by the name of Javik, also known as Trick, was an expert at demolitions arming and more importantly disarming. His list of possible others went on as he thought hard about his next pick. Kyp and Jag were possibilities if they could be spared from their squadrons, he?d have to talk to Wedge about transferring them into Wraith squadron for this mission.

He was still going over the lists to choose from when he felt Leia?s arms wrap around his neck. ?any difficulties deciding? she asked.

?Only with the non-Jedi, there?s far too many to chose from.?

?Have you tried placing them in groups??

?Several times,? He answered, rubbing his eyes.

?Here let me take a look. Maybe I?ll find someone.? She said, sitting down beside him.

Still having no luck with his

19. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Oh my!!!! Please let Jag be okay, please let him okay! Grr...I hated Zekk to begin with (see my story), but gods, now I really hate him.

Kyp and Roo are sweet together.

I loved Soontir's reaction to finding out about our beloved couple. Can't wait for more!!!

~*Whisper*~

20. HeLLo_mY_NamE_iS_WeS

HeLLo_mY_NamE_iS_WeS Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    HeLLo EveRy ONe!!!

RogEY cant Write RiGhT now So ShE asKed Me To RePLY.

Whispers!- Rogey says thanks for liking the story! Dont worry zekk cant be all evil deep down. REAL DEEP DOWN! but yeah rogey wont say weather jaggy will be alright or not. She's threatened to kill him off more than once just cuz she was spiteful when they killed off Anakin. She's evil like that.

*JUST KIDDING ROGEY!!!*

(DONT HURT ME!!!)

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*RUNS AWAY*

~Hello my name is WES!~

21. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Yes u finally updated! i enjoy this story beary much! Great Job and ................. DONT KILL JAGGIE!

22. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    JG15- YES I FINALLY UPDATED! I still dont have a comp but i'll try to get these to you guys. Thanks for liken!

Laters

~Rogue

23. Reesie

Reesie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002
    [face_shocked] I do believe that is the longest post I have ever seen in my life.

24. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    *STANDS UP TALL AND PROUD*

22 TYPED PAGES!

*BOWS*

Hoped you liked!

25. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    First person to get me to the next page Gets a Krispy Kream donut!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.