main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga My Little Ani (Ani/Obi) ***EXTREMELY AU VIGNETTE*** VERY CUTE!!!!!! NEW STORY!!!!!! 8'5'03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by diamond_pony2002, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: My Little Ani

Author: diamond_pony2002

Summary: Anakin, who is a 3-year-old initiate at the Jedi Temple, doesn't feel good and looks to his favorite Jedi and best friend, Obi-Wan, who is a 35-year-old Jedi Knight, for comfort.

Disclaimers: I don't own them and I never will, sadly. They all belong to Mr. Lucas. :-(

Notes: //?//= Telepathic dialogue
    italics= thoughts

Obi-Wan Kenobi lay in bed, trying to sleep, but found that he couldn't. There was a nagging at the back of his mind from the Force that he just couldn't seem to shake. Then, moments later, he heard a knocking at the front door and got up to answer it, wondering who would be out this late at night. He opened it and was surprised to see Anakin Skywalker, an initiate that he had become close with after just a few weeks. The little blonde headed boy was sitting on the floor, curled up and crying. Obi-Wan crouched down in front of the tiny shivering form and brushed his hair back.

"What's wrong, Little One?" he asked softly. Anakin sniffled and lifted his head up, only for Obi-Wan to find that his little nose was red, his eyes were bloodshot and teary, and his whole face was red also.

"Don't feel good," Anakin whimpered as a chill shook his body. Obi-Wan gently lifted him in his arms and carried him inside on his hip. He could feel the heat radiating of Anakin's body and he could feel beads of persperation forming on his neck from it. He sat down with Anakin in his lap and put his hand to the boy's forehead. It was obvious he had a fever, but his whole body was shaking. Then he pulled Anakin closer to his body and wrapped him in his large arms.

"Why don't you feel good?" Obi-Wan asked him. Anakin sniffled again and snuggled close to him.

"My tummy and my froat hurts," he told him and coughed violently. When he stopped, he began to sob even though it hurt. Obi-Wan felt his heart burst and rocked the boy gently while he sang a beautiful song that always made Anakin feel better, but it didn't work this time.

He must really be sick, he thought worriedly. Then he stood and took Anakin to his bedroom. He laid him down on the bed to big for him and tucked several sheets around him tightly. The boy sneezed and scrubbed his nose with his tiny fist. Obi-Wan stroked Anakin's cheek and smiled tenderly.

"I'm going to contact the Créche and let them know you're here and then I'll call Master Bant to see if she has anything that will bring your fever down, okay?" he said gently. Anakin nodded and turned onto his side, shutting his eyes and breathing hard. Obi-Wan kissed his temple and left the room. He called the Créche, told the master that Anakin was with him, called Bant, asked her to send some medicine over for Anakin, and went back to his bedroom where he found Anakin jumping out of the bed and running to the 'fresher. He got there just as the boy was quickly pushing a small stool, which Obi-Wan put in there for him in case he ever came over to visit, and rushed to him to hold his head while he vomited. He stroked his back and hair and whispered soothing words to him and when Anakin was done, he flushed the toilet and Obi-Wan handed him a tissue to wipe his mouth off with.

Anakin climbed down from the stool and stumbled into Obi-Wan's arms, crying and still shaking.

"Don't wanna be sick," he cried and buried his face in the man's tunic and reveled in the feeling of being held. He always liked to be touched or hugged or cuddled. It brought an immense amount of comfort to him and he soon stopped crying as his friend cooed him and swayed very slowly so he wouldn't get sick again.

"I know, Little One. I know. You'll get better soon," Obi-Wan soothed. The next thing he knew, he was back in the bed with Obi-Wan holding him close. After 25 minutes, the medicine arrived and the man went to get it. He came back with a bottle of pastel lavender liqu

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Good one, d_p. Very cute!

Keep going--make a series!

3. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Awwww, adorable diamond_pony2002! :_|

It was gorgeous and made me feel all mushy and mumsy. [face_love]
    Beautiful work d_p. Yes, I'd love to see more of this. Do the series, I say! :D

Annie not wanting to be sick...aaah! :( Annie pouting...awww! [face_love]

Obi-Wan muttering was funny [face_laugh] And the whole telepathy thing was cute too! Heheh, candy! ;)

Daddy [face_shocked]

Wow! That was lovely... :_|

More? :D

4. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Wow! Great story!

I really want to see more! I don't care what it is just give us more!! Please? ;)

5. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    anakin_girl- Hooray! You're here! I had a feeling you might be curious of what this was! Thanx for the compliments! They really mean a lot to me! I think I will do a little series on this thread! It'll stay in this one though sonce they're all just small stories!

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine- I love your name! How'd you think it up? Anywho, I'm glad you like it and I'm glad you're here! Like I said to anakin_girl, I'm gonna make a small series on this thread! Don't ya just love Daddy Obi?

The_Jesstar- Wow! Very urgent aren't we? ;) Anywho, glad you're here and liking it! You'll definately see more of this!

I'm really glad y'all like this! And if you want to see more Ani/Obi angst/mush/ H/C, check in my bio for my stories!

6. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Very sweet! :) You do love your Obi/Ani mush don't you? ;)

7. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    ***gives obi_ew a goofy grin*** TUHDOY!!!! lol I LOVE MY ANI/OBI MUSH!!!!! By the way, awesome post on Somewhere! You know, I'm very happy you're here because whenever I write a story, I always pray that a great writer like you will read it! Thank you so much for reading this!

8. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    Very cute and mushsome :D

9. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    darla101- Glad you like it! I did this because there wasn't any AU story with Obi and Ani (like this) and I decided that there should be! Was it a good idea?

10. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    This was a very cute story! I liked it! I wonder if it would have turned out like that if Anakin had been raised in the temple. Great job!

ps--New posty!

--later--

11. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    D_L_6696- Glad you like it! It would've been cool if Anakin was raised in the Temple and not on such a hostile planet such as Tatooine. Then maybe he wouldn't have turned to the Darkside. Anyways, I'll see if I can get bitten by anymore plot bunnies!

12. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  13. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi I just came back and your story was the first one I read after being away for so long.
    Cool, sweet Anakin. hum a candy.
    I loved your story so touching.

Can you make more of this?

14. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    PatttyB0123- YAY! YOU'RE BACK! WE MISSED YOU! I'm so happy you came to read this! You're the best!

15. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Up! I don't know when the next viggie will be up, but when it is, you'll see it!

16. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    love this story. series would be great. love the interaction between the two and the fact that qui is still there.

17. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    YEAH! thanks.

18. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    jedibear30- Thanx! Glad to have you here!

PatttyB0123- :-D I thought you might like this story!

19. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Just one word for this ... Awwwwwww! [face_love] That was so adorable! :D

20. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    H_H_P- I was wondering when you'd get here! THANX!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.