main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic My little sister disowned me!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Daughter_of_Yubyub, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    She decided she was tired of being told she looked and acted just like me, so she declared herself no longer my sister. I showed her though. I adopted my completist friend as my new little sister. She's a better sister anyways!

2. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    My "little" brother is 20 years old, looks like a hippy, does more drugs and drinks more booze than me, and works at Walmart.

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    My former "little" sister is fourteen years old and an inch and a half taller than me. My new sister is shorter than me. :D

4. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    My younger sister is 13, smart as hell, and is great! Although we used to fight each other to the death when we were kids.

5. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    I really can't say anything about my little sister (since she's here and all 8-} ) but I wouldn't be surprised if she did that for that reason. Or because I like Kyp. 8-}

DOY: When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was because of Ewoks! [face_laugh]

6. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    well i havn't seen my brothers for 4 months or so - and we never got along so ... --

7. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, I got sister into Star Wars...although she's not fanatics like us...but sadly she likes Jar Jar.

8. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Lol! I like Jar Jar in AotC...

My brothers are two of my most favourite people in this world! I've only seen them three times in the last 6 months, but that's going to change pretty soon when I move back to NB! :D

Although I will miss Yarmouth.

9. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    LOL! My little sister is 20, and my high school friends learned fast that if you ever want to get her fightin mad, tell her she looks like me. The crazy part is that she does (and Ryan, Teri, Ben, Steph AND Travis can confirm that!), but she would never acknowledge it! My sister and I have always fought, mainly because of the way we grew up (I pretty much raised my brother and sister, so I was always more of a mother than a sister to her, which has had a major effect (negative, unfortunately) on our relationship). There is no way we can ever live together again (we almost killed each other the weekend we were at my dad's for his wedding!) but I love her very much and would never disown her!

I don't have any adopted sisters, but I do have quite a few adopted brothers!

10. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    I don't have any adopted brothers, except for Adam, because he's our mutual adopted brother of the ACG, if that makes any sense.

11. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    I thought you adopted my little brother?

12. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Oh yeah!! Ok, that makes two! I'm pretty sure that's it though.

13. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    i have two little brothers. ones 13 and hangs around me to much and i end up kicking his ass and we fight and i get grounded. the other is 7 and looks up to me and i play with him alot when i'm home and not on the comp. somehow all the girls in my school think blake's (my youngest bro) the cutest kid ever or something. odd.

i also have a bunch of adopted big brothers/sisters who are a bunch of freaks, but i'm sure you've alrerady met them. :p

14. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Nope...can't say I have... :p

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    The Ewoks may have figured into it. The funniest part was that someone actually asked if Sam and I were sisters today! Apparently, we look alike.

16. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    some people used to ask if my friend brandon was my shadow, because we always hung around each other. but that was when i was 7.

17. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    I am the youngest in my family :(

But I have adopted my friend as a little sister, because she is only 16 and she says I am wise and a good role model, even when I'm drunk because I make people laugh

18. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    And you help me get 'drunk' on here from time to time :p

19. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Adam, you're little brother proably IS one of the cutest kids around, but you won't admit it, because that would downplay your own cuteness! :p

20. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...speakin from experience, Ryan? ;)

21. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    no, im cuter.

22. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Lol! My brothers are cute, but not in a kiddish way - they've grown up. Everywhere I go, teenage girls ask me about them, tell me to say hi for them, and ask me when they are coming to visit me again.

23. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...especially Jesse, right?? hehe..

You're brothers are cute, Ryan. I wonder how much Aaron will look like you in a couple of years...he already looks like you did at his age!

24. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Yeah, I know. Only difference is, he's of a smaller build than I am. He doesn't gain weight as easily as I do, but on the flip side, he doesn't build muscle as easily as I do either.

25. jedi_j76

jedi_j76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    My sister posts here so no comment from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.