main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga My Master (AU) Anakin and Obi-Wan (Anakin's thoughts) Complete, a sequel is coming

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Title: My Master
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe: Three years after TPM
    Characters: Anakin and Obi-Wan
    Genre: AU, Short story
    Keywords: Anakin
    Summary: Anakin?s thoughts over his Master
    Notes: Will be jumping every couple of years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit by my Master?s bedside, watching him as he sleeps. In the dim light of morning I see his complexion. He has begun to grow a beard, that, when he?s awake makes him look older. When my Master is asleep, the beard makes no difference. He looks young and serene.

As I sit by his bed, I wonder. I wonder what it must have been like to train with Qui-Gon. I miss him, Obi-Wan misses him too but he tries not to show it. I did catch him crying once, the day after we returned to the Temple.

How can he hide his emotions so well? Why won?t he allow them access to his face? It is hard to read my Master, but I try hard to understand him. Sometimes I get frustrated and it only gets me in trouble.

My Master is a mystery. A mystery I want to solve. I hear whispers from older Padawans then me and whispers from Knights. One of these whisperings I understand. Sith Killer is what my Master is called.

Other whisperings I do not understand. What is Melida/Daan? Who is Bruck Chun? Who is Xanatos? I want to ask my Master, but he will just say that these things are in the past. You know what I think? I think he just doesn?t want to talk about these things. Maybe in the past these people hurt him.

Training to be a Jedi is hard. I find it hard to meditate. I would rather fix something. My Master doesn?t seem to understand. Maybe it?s because he doesn?t like fixing things?

I watched him the other day duel with one of his friends. My Master won. He his very good with a lightsaber, I hope that I?ll be able to be as good as he is someday.

The light streaming in the room becomes brighter, yet my Master has not yet awoken. He must be very tired. I would think he would be, he had trouble sleeping again. In my room I could hear him walking around, the whistle of a tea kettle, and the soft clink as he took a cup from a cabinet.

I fell asleep and awoke a few hours later. I sensed that my Master had gone to bed, but probing further, I saw it was not restful sleep. I went to his room, pulled up a chair and sat by him. I stroked his open palm, like my mother used to do for me, and I softly quoted a poem my mother also told me.

Soon my Master was sleeping peacefully, but I didn?t leave the room. My Master says that dreams pass in time, then why does this one continue to plague him? I too have dreams, nightmares sometimes. They keep coming back. If my Master has nightmares the keep haunting him then why does he say that dreams pass in time? Is he just trying to reassure himself? Is it something his own Master had told him?

I do not understand. I do try to understand you Master, but how can I if you can?t understand yourself? Perhaps I?m going to far here, yet sometimes I wonder, do you even understand yourself?

My Master, if you could just open up to me. I know I am just a kid, but I am your student. You can trust me Master, I trust you.

There are times I wish that Qui-Gon had lived. If he did then maybe I could find my answers. He?s dead, and so I can?t ask him. I could talk to Master Yoda, but he doesn?t like me so why should he answer my questions?

I can?t wait till our first mission. I know I shouldn?t crave excitement but I can?t help it. I am looking forward to proving myself to you Master. Will you open up if I prove to be a capable Padawan?

Still you sleep, so peaceful, so still like a pond on a calm day. I can make breakfast for us. Sleep, it is good for you.

I stand and head to the kitchen. Looking in the pantry I grab a loaf of bread and put bread in a toaster. Standing on my tiptoes I grab two plates and take them to the table. Next I get the jam and the juice, can?t forget the cups. The toaster clicks and I look to see two pieces of toasted bread. I place one on each pl

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! =D= I love seeing Anakin as a young Padawan. It makes me cry when I think what comes later! :_|

3. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Abosolutly wonderful!

Such a wonderful picture of Obi-Wan and Anakin. Please say that there is going to more!!![face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

Please?[face_batting]

:D

Ani-maniac

4. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    That was so sweet.@};- Like I always say, we def. need more stories like this that take place after the TPM. There's not much of anything ever written on what it was like for Ani to be Obi's apprentice.

Keep up the good work...and like Ani-maniac said, I hope there's more too[face_praying]

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    interesting! i like ani and obi stories - especially ones that fill us in on their relationship between the episodes! thanks!

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    VaderLVR64: Loved it! I love seeing Anakin as a young Padawan. It makes me cry when I think what comes later! Anakin was a sweet kid wasn't he? :)

Ani-maniac: Abosolutly wonderful!

Such a wonderful picture of Obi-Wan and Anakin. Please say that there is going to more!!!

Please?
    Yes, there will be more. :)

iLoveAnakin7: That was so sweet. Like I always say, we def. need more stories like this that take place after the TPM. There's not much of anything ever written on what it was like for Ani to be Obi's apprentice. I agree. :)

Keep up the good work...and like Ani-maniac said, I hope there's more too Thanks and yes, more is coming soon. :)

aabbccdd: interesting! i like ani and obi stories - especially ones that fill us in on their relationship between the episodes! thanks! Your welcome. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I talked to my Master after breakfast. I decided to go for the direct approach and asked him how he became Qui-Gon?s padawan. He said that it was a long story and that it would bore me. Somehow, I don?t think it would. I know that padawans are chosen before the age of thirteen and that if they are not chosen by their thirteenth lifeday then they are sent away, never to become Knights.

Staring at my Master?s shut bedroom door, my curiosity grows. The door opens minutes later and my Master sits on a chair across from me. He asks me if I really want to know and I say yes. So he tells me.

I am shocked at what I hear, it was not what I was expecting. As my Master continues on with the story of becoming a padawan, I see that the Qui-Gon I knew was different from the one Obi-Wan knew before becoming a padawan.

How could Qui-Gon reject Obi-Wan as a student? How could the Jedi send Obi-Wan away to be a farmer only four weeks before his thirteenth birthday? I am momentarily grateful that I did not have to experience this.

My Master talks about Bruck, how Bruck would find ways to anger him. This is new, I never thought my Master is capable of being angry at anyone. He can be so calm.

I listen with rapt interest as he described the ship The Monument, that was taking him to Bandomeer. He talked about his run in with a Hutt and winding up in the medbay.

This is a lot to take in. To imagine my Master in this situation is hard to see. Will I be so different when I am older then I am now? Underneath my Master?s mask, I have found something that I didn?t think existed. My Master had his own struggles and now I believe that he still does have struggles. Training me is not easy, I admit that I make it hard on him. Now I am beginning to regret giving him a hard time.

My Master tells me how surprised he was when he saw Qui-Gon in the medbay and how crushed he felt when he learned that Qui-Gon still hadn?t changed his mind. Qui-Gon was on a mission for the Senate, that was all.

I am still stunned on how Qui-Gon kept tossing Obi-Wan aside. How could Qui-Gon choose me to be his padawan so readily, yet push Obi-Wan away? I don?t understand. A part of me doesn?t want to believe it, but I sense the truthfulness in my Master?s words.

I find out that the ship they were on were attacked by pirates, and how my Master managed to land the ship. Well more like crash landed. I wonder if this is the reason why my Master hates flying??

I listen as he talks about his fight with the Draigons, and how well Qui-Gon and my Master worked together.

I learn that Qui-Gon had an apprentice before Obi-Wan. His name was Xanatos. My Master doesn?t go into much detail, but I let it slide. I just want to know my Master better.

As my Master tells me about their escape from the mines, I see a twitch in his lips as he pauses momentarily. He tells me how he was willing to sacrifice his life in order to help Qui-Gon to escape and save the miners. I stare wide eyed at him as he explains how Qui-Gon figured out a way to open the door without my Master sacrificing himself. How Qui-Gon had called Obi-Wan padawan a

7. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    That was sweet.[face_blush] It's nice to see Obi-Wan open up for a change considering he's always such a stiff.:-B

Can you PM when you update?
    thanks[face_peace]

8. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    My respect for my Master has gone up. Now, when other padawans pick on me about how different I am from them, I?ll just think about all the trouble my Master went through to become a padawan to Qui-Gon.

I will work harder on controlling myself. I won?t let anger take control of me. If my Master could do it then so can I. I won?t fail him.

I'm glad that Obi-Wan told Anakin some about his history with the Order and with Qui-Gon. Now the perfect Jedi image may not have as much an impact on Anakin in the future. He'll know that Obi-Wan struggles the same as he does but in a different way.

I liked too that Anakin is going to try to control his anger instead of allowing it to fester behind his shields. :)

9. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    =D= Absolutely beautiful. More soon. Please? [face_praying]

10. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I love this. Anakin's observations are just little gems and it makes me sad as to what happens later too *sniff* More soon!!

11. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    iLoveAnakin7: That was sweet. It's nice to see Obi-Wan open up for a change considering he's always such a stiff. Well, in my opinion, Qui-Gon sure didn't help much.

Can you PM when you update? Will do :)
    thanks Your welcome.

bek I'm glad that Obi-Wan told Anakin some about his history with the Order and with Qui-Gon. Now the perfect Jedi image may not have as much an impact on Anakin in the future. He'll know that Obi-Wan struggles the same as he does but in a different way. Exactly. Anakin needs to know that his Master is not perfect.

I liked too that Anakin is going to try to control his anger instead of allowing it to fester behind his shields. Now we'll see if he succeeds. :)

Aiel: Absolutely beautiful. More soon. Please? Thanks. More is on its way.

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: I love this. Anakin's observations are just little gems and it makes me sad as to what happens later too *sniff* More soon!! Perhaps things will turn out differently with this Anakin. More in just a few minutes. :)

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    It is my lifeday today and I will be thirteen years old. I?ve been told that Masters give a present to their padawans when they turn thirteen. I wonder what my Master will give me?

After I finish washing up, I step into out into the living area and see my Master meditating in the far right corner of the room. I still can?t understand how he can stand being so still while he meditates. When I meditate, I like to keep my hands busy. My Master calls this moving meditation. To be passive is difficult for me. I crave things Jedi shouldn?t crave.

As I watch my Master, I wonder if he ever had trouble being passive after becoming Qui-Gon?s padawan? I wish I can find the peace that my Master finds. I still miss my mother. Sometimes the ache is so great that I just want to run away, back into her arms. Then, then I wonder how my Master would react. Would he be worried? Mad? Upset? Would he feel lonely? Betrayed?

Perhaps my Master?s gift will be to reveal some more of his past. In fact, I hope so. I am eager to learn more about him. It would be worth a hundred gifts, no, make that thousands of gifts.

My Master opens his eyes and they look straight into mine. His light blue gaze is cool, yet warm. I see care in his eyes and it warms me up inside. It is rare to see past his mask, but I treasure them all. These brief precious moments remind me that my Master is human and that he does have emotions.

We walk toward each other and I see that he has something in his hand. I reach out my hand and my Master places something cool, smooth, and round from his hand to mine.

Withdrawing my hand, lift it up and open my hand. It is a black stone with red streaks that seemed to go deep inside the core of the stone. It gleamed as light hit it, its surface carefully cleaned and polished.

This present must be very special to my Master. Although I had known Qui-Gon for only a short time, I can sense a tiny hint of his presence on the stone. My Master smiles as he sees my reaction and he proceeds to explain its origins. He said that his Master had found it on his home planet around the age I am now. The stone came from a river called River of Light. Qui-Gon gave this stone to my Master when he turned thirteen.

I tell my Master that I will treasure it, because it is indeed a treasure. When I get a padawan, I will pass it on to him or her. My mother would say that the passing of this stone to one generation to the next would be called a heirloom. I wonder if other Jedi have done similar things to this, the passing down of an object.

My Master sits down on the chair that sits across from the couch and I go to sit on the couch. He asks me if I would like to hear about his actual first mission as Qui-Gon?s padawan.

I eagerly nod and look at him expectantly. He begins by saying that this mission took place right after he became Qui-Gon?s padawan. It was also the same mission that Qui-Gon gave him the stone for his lifeday. He tells how he felt when he received his present, how he was disappointed that it was just a stone, not something expensive.

I but in by saying that because Qui-Gon had taken him as a padawan right before that mission, that Qui-Gon wouldn?t have the time to look for something expensive.

My Master looks sadly at me as he nods. He admits that he had been selfish, but back then, he hadn?t realized it.

I wonder then if I have been selfish lately. Thinking of my mother, I realized that I have. All the Jedi here have never lived with there parents for nine years straight, some may have no memory of their parents at all. Wishing that my Mother was here now seems wrong. If she came, then what about the others who may never see their parents? Yes, I have selfish and this may not have been my only sin.

I continue to listen to my Master as he talked about how he and his Master were deterred from their original mission. When my Master got to the part where he got captured and was to have his mind wiped, I felt worry, even though I know for a fact that my Master is safe now.

He told me how he discovered tha

13. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    This is such a wonderful fic!!![:D]

It is great to see Obi-Wan telling Anakin about himself and Qui-Gon.

I can't wait for more!:D

Could you please PM me when you update?[face_praying]

Thanks![face_love]

Ani-maniac

14. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Ah the river stone that Obi gave Ani in the JQ books, nice touch.
    I'm glad to see a warm and friendly relationship here...hope that doesn't change too soon.[face_worried]
    thanks for the PM[face_peace]

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ani-maniac: This is such a wonderful fic!!! Thanks.

It is great to see Obi-Wan telling Anakin about himself and Qui-Gon. Yeah. I really wanted to see this and it was begging to be writtin.

I can't wait for more! There should be another post today.

Could you please PM me when you update? Sure.

Thanks! Your Welcome. :)

iLoveAnakin7: Ah the river stone that Obi gave Ani in the JQ books, nice touch.
    I'm glad to see a warm and friendly relationship here...hope that doesn't change too soon.
    We shall see.

thanks for the PM Your welcome. :)

16. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I wonder how long Obi-Wan meditated before deciding to give Anakin the stone for a gift. It was special to him, it's cool that he was able to pass it on to Anakin. :) I like how he's opening up and sharing his life, this will lay the foundation on which they can stand on as a master/padawan team. I think Anakin ought to tell some of his past too in order to give Obi-Wan a clue as to what a slaves life is really like first hand. That way Obi will understand a bit more why Anakin is who he is. ;)

Good job with this jace! :)

17. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Great update! I do hope Ani's first mission isn't like Obi's first one either!

More soon!!

18. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    It's great to see stories like this that take place when Anakin was still a young padawan. It's sad to know that he changes from such a sweet kid who cared about his master to Darth Vader. Please tell me this story will go on[face_praying]

19. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    bek: I wonder how long Obi-Wan meditated before deciding to give Anakin the stone for a gift. It was special to him, it's cool that he was able to pass it on to Anakin. I like how he's opening up and sharing his life, this will lay the foundation on which they can stand on as a master/padawan team. I think Anakin ought to tell some of his past too in order to give Obi-Wan a clue as to what a slaves life is really like first hand. That way Obi will understand a bit more why Anakin is who he is. Well, we'll just have to see.

Good job with this jace! Thanks :)

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Great update! I do hope Ani's first mission isn't like Obi's first one either! You'll find out in the next post. ;)

More soon!! Soon. I have almost completed the next post.

ladie_padawan It's great to see stories like this that take place when Anakin was still a young padawan. It's sad to know that he changes from such a sweet kid who cared about his master to Darth Vader. Please tell me this story will go on Yes this story will go on. Perhaps Anakin's fate will be different. :)

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    It's shorter then I wanted, but it will do. :) enjoy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have just completed our first mission together and now we?re heading back to the Temple. I really don?t want to get back to my classes but my Master says that I need to. I would rather practice using my lightsaber. My Master is resting right now. There was little time to sleep, since the leaders in the negations kept trying to kill each other. I?m not sure how they managed to even agree on negotiations. I feel that we have wasted our time. The two tribal leaders on Terunk are only going to fight again.

My Master says that we can do the best we can to keep the peace and bring peace, but it is up to the people themselves to take those next steps. In other words, we can?t baby them along the way.

I?m beginning to see why the life of a Jedi is so hard. The training and class work are small things compared to larger things. For one, there are people who hate Jedi. I was unlucky enough to run into one of these people during out mission. Thankfully my Master was close by. Don?t Jedi ever get tired of people spouting false ideas about Jedi? I?ll have to ask my Master when he wakes up.

How my Master could stand the two leaders bickering, I have no clue. Must be a secret I have not learned yet. My Master did get them to reach a compromise and reach an agreement concerning the border as well as the river that just happens to run through it.

My Master told me of something he told his Master once. It was during the Trade Federation blockade when he and his Master had been sent to negotiate with the Neimodians. Qui-Gon had made a comment that the negotiations would be short because Neimodians were known to be cowards and easily persuaded. Later, when they managed to escape to the main hanger of the ship, my Master pointed out that the negotiations were short.

I laughed at that. The negotiations had never begun. In fact, I would like to call that as an example of aggressive negotiations. Aggressive negotiations, I believe are a lot more fun. Of course I doubt my Master would agree with me.

Jedi do not crave excitement. How many times do I have to hear that? I can?t help it, I like to keep moving, to be doing something. My Master says that I should be careful what I wish for. I?m sure I wouldn?t regret having a lot of excitement.

I may not be looking forward to classes, but I am looking forward to visiting the junkyards on Coruscant. I visit them every couple of nights. It is so easy to sneak out of the Temple.

My Master knows about these nightly times out of the Temple. In fact, he followed me once. He thought I didn?t see or sense him but I did. Well, it was more like heard him. He accidentally caused a mini avalanche and while he was distracted he let his Force cloak slip a bit.

He hasn?t said anything about my late night outings, but I have a feeling that he doesn?t like me wandering Coruscant by myself. I noticed that whenever I get back to our quarters about an hour after midnight I notice that my Master isn?t snoring, meaning that he has just gone to sleep or is getting there. Yes, my Master snores.

During the mission, I managed to get a gift for my Master from one of the shops. You see, I didn?t have any of the local currency, so I fixed a storekeeper?s speeder. It runs twice as good now then before.

I got my Master a book called Heroes of the Republic written by Madelein Aurin. Now he?ll have something new to read while waiting up for me to get back from the junkyards.

I wonder when we will be going on our second mission? My Master told me that sometimes Jedi are sent on one mission after another. Now that would be fun. I wonder if I?ll be able to visit every planet by the time I?m a Knight?

21. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    I somehow think that Anakin changed his mind about one mission after another during the clone wars. Though I suppose that had something to do with a certain senator....;)

And the line, Yes, my Master snores certainly made me smile. Obi-Wan snoring.:D

Wonderful! Can't wait for the next post. And thank you so much for the PM.[:D]

Ani-maniac

22. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Obi snores??? Oh man that is nerve wrecking. It reminds me of when I go on vacation with my mom and she's snoring throughout the night...oh my.:eek:

Anakin has a love for missions and excitement...who would have thunk it? lol[face_thinking]

thanks for the PM
    P.S. I'm going out of town Aug. 7 thru Aug.10, so can you please continue to PM me with updates, and I'll read and reply when I get back.
    thanks

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ani-maniac: I somehow think that Anakin changed his mind about one mission after another during the clone wars. Though I suppose that had something to do with a certain senator.... I'm sure he did. :)

And the line, Yes, my Master snores certainly made me smile. Obi-Wan snoring. :) I'm glad it made you smile.

Wonderful! Can't wait for the next post. And thank you so much for the PM. Your Welcome.

iLoveAnakin7: Obi snores??? Oh man that is nerve wrecking. It reminds me of when I go on vacation with my mom and she's snoring throughout the night...oh my. lol. You should hear what my sister says about my snoring. One time she remarked that my snores were as loud as a truck, something like that.

Anakin has a love for missions and excitement...who would have thunk it? lol Yes it is quite obvious.

thanks for the PM Your Welcome.
    P.S. I'm going out of town Aug. 7 thru Aug.10, so can you please continue to PM me with updates, and I'll read and reply when I get back.
    thanks
    Sure. No problem. :)

24. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    It's shorter then i wanted, but i will make it up to you all with a longer post next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I?m sixteen now and doing well. I?ve only given my Master a few gray hairs from, what he calls, foolish stunts, on missions. I?m alive, he?s alive, I don?t see why he complains about me giving him gray hairs.

He also complains about me losing my lightsaber. I can?t help it, it just happens. I?m sure my Master lost his every once in a while when he was a padawan.

I almost won the duel with my Master today. Soon, I believe, that I will surpass him. Maybe I can get knighted early. Of course, I do have to admit that my Master is far ahead of me in some areas, although I won?t admit it out loud.

I discovered something on our last mission. We had to rescue a senator?s family from hostages and they were being held at a very secure location. My Master came up with this sneakiest plan ever. Well first off, I didn?t know my Master could be sneaky except when it came to negotiations. He did mention that he used to play pranks as an initiate. Hmm, I wonder if he could give me some good prank ideas. Hey, I know I?m a little old for this stuff, but its fun.

My Master thinks I?m too reckless sometimes. I don?t see how, I mean, just because I get ahead of my Master doesn?t mean I?m reckless. All of our missions have been successful so far, despite getting captured, fired at, tortured, explosions, assassins, and even getting chewed out by a Senator.

After that incident with that senator, I think I have a better understanding on why my Master does not like them. I still like them, well, maybe one or two. The Chancellor is great, my Master, of course, thinks the opposite.

Why is it that my Master does not like the Chancellor, but he lets me see him anyway? I know that he knows, he can?t hide that from me. Maybe he knows that I won?t listen to him on the matter and just argue. However, I have a feeling that the other padawans and knights don?t like this. It was just this morning on my way to breakfast when I heard a Master talking to another Master about how I?m getting my way like Xanatos used to.

There?s that name again. I need to find out some more about this Xanatos guy. I know that he was Qui-Gon?s second padawan and that he left the Order.

I also heard a padawan at a table behind me and my friends make a comment on me having my Master wrapped around my little finger. The nerve!

25. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I got my Master a book called Heroes of the Republic written by Madelein Aurin. Now he?ll have something new to read while waiting up for me to get back from the junkyards.

I think he would rather follow you in order to make sure you?re all right. :p That was nice of Anakin to think of his master?s boredom while he?s out scavenging for droid parts. :D

There?s that name again. I need to find out some more about this Xanatos guy. I know that he was Qui-Gon?s second padawan and that he left the Order.

Now that?s something I don?t Obi-Wan will want to talk about, too many bad feelings and hurts. Then again, maybe he will if he thinks there is a lesson in there that Anakin may learn from. :)

I also heard a padawan at a table behind me and my friends make a comment on me having my Master wrapped around my little finger. The nerve!

Obi-Wan cares for his padawan, loves him even, but I don?t think Anakin ever had Obi wrapped around his finger. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.